Delete

because of players like Kassim Osgood and Darryl Morris our special teams has returned to being awesome. :smokin

Last edited:
Good hustle right there on ST! :pimp: :pimp:

Yea you can't tell me that no other WR is open... 95% of the passes is Boldin/Davis

lol those 49er fans must be getting on the titan fans nerves. i can hear them on tv repeatedly chanting "whos got it better than us" :rofl:

wow the niners might meet with aldon during the bye and if hes doing good he could be back as soon as the week after. :smokin :smokin :smokin :D :D

Last edited:
jim harbaugh. obviously this is wishful thinking with things falling in place. chance aldon might not be ready to leave treatment.

would be great to get aldon, crab and manningham all back before december. :smokin

Last edited:
hope your bro is doing good NT23

great win :pimp:

Kaep going back to his roots and running downhill :pimp:

Aldon Smith’s absence from the 49ers lineup grew to four games Sunday but his return from a treatment facility could come in the next couple weeks, coach Jim Harbaugh said after a 31-17 win over the Tennessee Titans.

Smith reportedly must be cleared by doctors independent of the NFL before his return to the 49ers. “I’m not real knowledgeable on exactly when that’s going to be, but I think that at some point in the next couple of weeks,” Harbaugh said. “I’m hopeful, but I’m not the definitive source on any announcement there.”

The 49ers have converted each of their last 12 takeaways into points (eight touchdowns, four field goals).

I hope it means they will start rotating more... Can't tire down these players come playoff time... We learned the hard way last season

i really hope whenever both mario and crab comes back....kap will spread the ball around.

as of right now, its pretty ridiculous.
have to say though, we're def lucky to be getting by with '2 receiving options' right now.

Chiefs one game away from 8 wins, does that mean that draft pick they traded to the 49ers turns into a 2nd rounder?

i really hope whenever both mario and crab comes back....kap will spread the ball around.

as of right now, its pretty ridiculous.
have to say though, we're def lucky to be getting by with '2 receiving options' right now.

Yes! He definitely has no excuse when they come back... And if he continues to target the same received then that might be a problem... Crab/Boldin/Davis can all get separation

Chiefs one game away from 8 wins, does that mean that draft pick they traded to the 49ers turns into a 2nd rounder?

I believe so... We're stacked with picks next year again :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom