Delete

I think I enjoy seeing frank "kaepernicking" more than kaep himself..whatever the case is, looks like these dudes are out there having fun

I would love to see v.mac become a bigger part of this offense. vd+mac could be an even better, more athletic version of gronk and Hernandez. not to mention, defenses wont always just assume a run play when they see a 2TE set.

If Aldon is cleared by the doctors to play, is a suspension from the league going to come immediately after that?

If Aldon is cleared by the doctors to play, is a suspension from the league going to come immediately after that?
I think the the suspension from the league would come after all the legal hearings and a verdict rendered by the court system.  So for now I think the league would say that he would be okay to play until then. 

What did yall think of the rookie Quinton Dial? I thought he played solid. Dude is huge and they had him line up everywhere inside the line. I like what I saw dude has some bully in him reminded me of anthony davis.

Last edited:
i really hope whenever both mario and crab comes back....kap will spread the ball around.

as of right now, its pretty ridiculous.
have to say though, we're def lucky to be getting by with '2 receiving options' right now.
when is the projected time for either one to come back????????

when is the projected time for either one to come back????????

Manningham should be back after the bye. The hope was for Crabtree to be back mid November but it looks like its going to be the end of November or early December. Don't know how explosive any of these guys are gonna be. Looks like Kyle "fair catch" Williams and Marlon Moore's days are numbered.

lmao at kyle "fair catch" williams :rofl:

I cringe every time our opponent punts :frown:

Watch us not run the read option Sunday :lol: :\

Hope the secondary will be up for the text on Sunday Blackmon & Shorts are no joke. I really don't see MJD being a factor.

Last edited:
could very well be the case that we don't run the read-option this week

was listening to 95.7 the game last nite and some analyst was saying that roman doesn't like to run the same type of game plan from week to week as a way of keeping future opponents guessing. I think a lot of us already knew or assumed this given the schizophrenic playcalling thru seven weeks.

Roman is playing "chess," it makes sense, especially with crabs and manningham missing. but still, it's been incredibly frustrating to see the inconsistent play callin and as a fan, nerve wrecking to see this offense still looking for its identity.

"Sometimes you bring it out,” 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said of the read option. “Then, we put it away. We will bring it back out. It’s such a great tool to have. It’s such a club in our bag.”

The lack of read option just tells me they are trying to develop what will make CK7 a successful long term QB. They know the read option is there, now they are developing Colin as a pocket passer in front of our eyes.

The lack of read option just tells me they are trying to develop what will make CK7 a successful long term QB. They know the read option is there, now they are developing Colin as a pocket passer in front of our eyes.

I can see the importance of developing Kaep into a pocket passer, as SB winning qbs have almost always been of that breed. however I'd hate to see his ability to run as a qb become relegated to broken plays or random scrambles. unlike Steve Young, we've seen that kaep is smart enough to know when to slide or run out of bounds. additionally, if defenses are always trying to limit kaep's running and having a LB spy kaep a majority of games, that opens up the playbook.

that being said, I doubt roman and harbaugh would take that element away from kaep's game, that's like telling your dog to permanently stop barking at cats.

unless he is willing to restructure his deal a huuuge NO THANKS. would destroy our cap.

Last edited:
Kyle Williams should be the first dude cut when Mario and Crab come back.

So many bad plays from him today.

Last edited:
Kyle Williams should be the first dude cut when Mario and Crab come back.

So many bad plays from him today.

This.

I was thinking that Kyle Williams is only on the team because he's one of the few healthy WRs we have. hope that once Mario and Crabs come back, they cut williams and start letting LMJ return kicks.

And all the recent talk about Kaep not distributing the ball to more receivers other than VD and Boldin..i can see why there's concern. but let's be real, with KW as your WR2, can you really blame kaep? KW is only valuable for running that 8-10 yard reverse play once a game. other than that, this dude is straight basura buried under a pile of crap found on the streets of the tenderloin.

glad to see kaep find bruce miller today.

niners 6/9 on 3rd downs today :pimp:

Last edited:
He average close to 3 fair catches per game. Astonishing.

this and his knowledge of the playbook are the only reasons hes been kept around. hes been pretty reliable on catching punts, but today he couldn't even do that and then the brain-dead decision on the kickoff. :x :smh: dude has low football IQ.

Last edited:
Nice win yesterday.

Offense and play calling/CK

You don't buy a Corvette to go 65 MPH Stop babying CK unleash the beast :smh: I'm sick and tired of hearing what if he gets hurt. What happens if Drew Brees, Aaron Rodger or Tom Brady get hurt them what there season would be DONE just like ours. Trust him to get down/get out of bounds when needed. Use a clear asset and maximize his talent. Show the world the read option!

CK-0
Peyton Manning- 1
Rant over.

^ That was after the Arizona Game :smokin

Colin kaepernick - 3 :D

Gore continues to be a force ( I think we are 3rd in the league in rushing offense)

Kyle Williams isn't going anywhere |I

Wining the turnover battle 9/10 will win us games.

Rushing defense looked good.

We played against to really good receiver today and neither got into the endzone.

Negatives

0 sacks
Fair Catch Williams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom