Delete

Kap definitely been running more lately. Wonder if they're emphasizing and reminding Kap to use his legs when he sees empty field, if there was any truth to the foot injury or what? Both Jags and Tenn did a horrible job of playing the read option whenever it was dialed up tho.

Last edited:
They're blowin smoke with that foot injury. Easy expected win can't wait to see those Saints.

Last edited:
Niners should give Darryl Morris a shot on kick returns. Dude is ridiculously fast(4.29 40) and would of took it to the house if he was in Dixon's place on that return.

Last edited:
-Niners need to address burning timeouts so early.
-LMJ needs to start returning punts. I used to support Kyle Williams, but dude is a bum
-What do you guys think about trading Dixon? I read about trade rumors surrounding him

-Niners need to address burning timeouts so early.
-LMJ needs to start returning punts. I used to support Kyle Williams, but dude is a bum
-What do you guys think about trading Dixon? I read about trade rumors surrounding him

I like Anthony Dixon but considering our special teams coverage on punts and kickoffs has been pretty damn good and how our d-line is looking like a triage unit, I don't mind seeing him go. keeping him when players start coming back form injuries might mean making cuts from S/T. hope the niners roll the dice on him and see what they can get in return. hopefully a fifth or sixth round pick at least.

I agree with the comment on how the offense is blowing thru timeouts early in games. I know that there's a lot of pre-snap calls being made, but if that's the case, get out of the huddle and get to the damn line sooner

Last edited:
Dixon has contributed when called upon this season and has been versatile in doing so. He's also a great locker room guy. If they're going to trade him it has to be for at least a 5th IMO.

Talbert

As much crap as I give my younger brother for being a Dixon fan, I actually dont want us to trade him.  I think he brings value to the team, in spite of most of it not showing up on the stat sheet.  I want us to cut Kyle Williams.  He is not adding anything to our team.  As long as we have someone who can consistently catch punts (not even worrying about returning them), it would be an upgrade.  Kyle does nothing on offense, so we should just dump him.

nobody ever will. dude will be gone soon enough. i think he sealed his fate last game vs jags.

Last edited:
Cant stand k williams no more. Thought when he went up to the ball on the nfccg, it was a stupid mistake. Come to find out he is just plain stupid. He needs to go. I rather have an inexperience back up then a vetran that has proven nothing

I don't see why they will keep him when Manningham and Crabtree come back... We have 5 WRs on the squad now (Boldin, Patton, Osgood, Baldwin, Williams, Moore)... With Crabtree And Manningham, that's 7 so I see Williams and Moore getting cut... LMJ will take over return duties...

Man **** the Rams, dumbasses going with an empty backfield and having that weak *** QB trying to win you the game when rushing was your bread and butter all night, . At least the Rams showed how to contain Wilson, and SEA still proving they need that Dome to win games.

Last edited:
How the **** do you rush for over 200+ yards as a team and don't go for one more? They were doing work last night, and then they decided not to work anymore. They don't have a rushing TD all year and at the most perfect time to get it, they don't even try :smh:

That's exactly why they're where they are. QB should of called a time out after RB was motioned wide and Seattle showed the overload blitz coming. Where the hell was his hot read? They go to the back pylon fade. smfh. Also on their head coach Fisher and stupid play calling at the goal line. Dude knows he has a backup QB out there. :smh:

Last edited:
Zac Stacy was absolutely shredding that Seattle defense, he had what 130 yards? You HAVE to give him the ball in that situation. Big physical back who was tearing it up needed just 1 yard to win the game, and they line him out wide? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom