Delete

Crabtree cleared for practice
pimp.gif
"The Takeover............the breaks over ******"

this week keeps on getting better. Crab back. aldon back. mario and eric activated. Lets get this dub.

Don't forget the rookie tank activated. :smokin this team is stacked and ready to smack up those pretenders from the northwest and derail their "quest for 1".

Last edited:
Crabs and Manningham back only mean we are an inch closer to #10 getting cut. :smokin

I think we will try to get Crabs back in slowly.

Kap played horrible. Maybe because of the oline, but he needs to get rid of the ball quicker. I hate how they gat away from the run. I kap play like S then hand the ball off. Im starting to think we stuck with the wrong qb.

Greg Roman and Kaepernick are the problem with this offense. Greg Roman makes no adjustments even when he sees how much pressure CAR was getting. Where are the quick reads, 3 step drops? Slants? Screens? Where is Kap's out?

And Kaepernick is horrible when he has to progress thru multiple reads. Where's your hot read Kap? How about stepping UP into the pocket instead of letting them squeeze you out to your left? Kap literally goes to the line and pre-determines his read without thinking twice. Why isn't he going to his hot read instead of going to the play's primary target? No QB IQ. :smh:

Last edited:
Ugly game. We really need receivers. Hope VD will be back next week. Need more short yardage passes to get Kaep in rhythm. D was good except for Brown and Rodgers :x

Back
Top Bottom