Delete

Till next season. Becuase he went to rehab, and turned himself in for charges they will go a little lighter on the suspension.

they might suspend him for the DUI but I don't see why they would suspend him for the gun charges...remember, he hasn't actually been convicted so it wouldn't be right for GODdell to assume he's guilty and end his season without a proper trial and verdict, which could take months to assemble

I honestly didnt expect to see Aldon on the field again this season. Looking like he will be now. :pimp:

they might suspend him for the DUI but I don't see why they would suspend him for the gun charges...remember, he hasn't actually been convicted so it wouldn't be right for GODdell to assume he's guilty and end his season without a proper trial and verdict, which could take months to assemble

Yea i meant that if the NFL is going to suspend him. It wont happen till next season.

This dude needs to get his stuff together, before he ends up on EPSN 30 for 30: Broke.

So family, I want to come out for the falcons game, but it would literally be a in late Sunday night/Monday morning out Monday night after the game type deal.

Any suggestions on hotels close to the stick if necessary? Or if somebodys got a spare couch, lol.

Trying to price this out so I can tell my family.

(Its what I'm asking for for Xmas)

Im in dc btw.

Last edited:
If you book now on Hotwire.com there's a 3* hotel north of SFO at Oyster Point going for $81 for that Sunday check-in Monday check-out you're looking for. It has a 90% recommendation rating with free parking if you're going to rent a car.

I know its good for our team and all, especially coming off a game in London, but man I hate bye weeks

It's all good bruhs we got some damn good games ahead of us. Honestly I hate when we play teams like the jags. I love it when we the better teams. :smokin

Personally tho I watch football all day on Sundays whether it's the niners or not. I love the niners but I also love the game itself.

Last edited:
You guys think seahawks peaked too early? They have been playing pretty bad againts crappy teams.

Perhaps but at the same time, I think their hitting that slump stretch of the season to early as well. Its better to take your lumps in November and recover from them by December. Hopefully their still struggling when the rematch comes around in December.

It sucks though that as iffy as they've been playing lately, they've managed to pull those games out. They should've lost to Houston, the rams and the bucs. 6-3 or 5-4 woulda been much better to see them at then 8-1.

The 49ers just gotta keep the pace up though. This Carolina game is going to be tougher then initially expected followed by New Orleans on the road. Hopefully Seattle can't start losing some of these games.

Next two games are going to be really tough. If we can win both we'll be fine. Seattle aint winning at the stick. I REALLY want to see the "12th man" really try to invade the stick. :rofl:

Hopefully Aldon and Mario are both active for the game vs the Panthers.

Last edited:
I think they can win both games. The Jets D had the saints rattled today. I think the 49ers are more then capable of doing just the same.

I'd be surprised if Eric Wright is on 46 for game day. Didn't he just get healthy? Either way im glad to see nnamdi gone :smokin.

Last edited:
Asomugha is gone
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom