Delete

I wanted Asomugha to work out too but he played awful and was such a liability. He was so slow that he never was able to even get his head around in man coverage. He was terrible at tackling too.

Am I the only one who isn't looking forward to Aldon's return? I know we haven't played great teams, but our D has looked way better without him.

Am I the only one who isn't looking forward to Aldon's return? I know we haven't played great teams, but our D has looked way better without him.

Our D has been better at the linebacker (other people rotating in) and secondary level. Our pass rush has been suspect IMO against these weak teams. I'm happy he's coming back.

^Im looking forward to his return but its clear that rotating our players actually works (Shouldnt be rocket science, I know). No need for Aldon and Brooks to play every snap, get Skuta and Lemonier in there to give these guys a breather.

Our D has played excellent team defense. Reid and Brock have improved the secondary greatly.

Not worried about having one of the elite pass rushers coming back to our squad especially with Lemonier and Skuta with a combined 1 sack in what 5 games?

Namdi asmogua just plays too soft for the way he is built. Sad it didnt work out. Bring up the next guy.

You're probably the only one. D "looked" better cause they werent on the field so long with the offense finally moving the ball. But the pass rush was missing in action for the most part without Aldon.

Liked the way Fangio started blitzing once Aldon left the team, disrupted a lot of offenses. Hope he doesnt abandon it when Aldon returns.

In all honesty..

Yes, you probably are.

:rofl:

Not saying Aldon is the franchise player but that's almost like a Bulls fan last year saying "you know...the Bulls have played well and gotten pretty far in the playoffs so not looking forward at possibility of D-Rose's return"

In all honesty..

Yes, you probably are.

:rofl:

for real doe. welcome back aldon. :D :D seeing what other guys have done next to justin smith has validated aldon even more in my eyes now. dude is and has been the truth. asbolute unstoppable force. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom