Deleting your Facebook?

Does it REALLY help you with the girls? I really want to delete mine and just get all my pictures and such off it. I wish I hadn't untagged so many damn pics of myself. There are a ton of pics I have/had that at some point got lost in the mumble jumble of facebook (due mostly to my de-tagging). However, with all those pictures up anyways from before (somewhere on the web) seems a tad bit pointless. My biggest concern is family. I just hate having my family know what's going on ahah. Kind of sad. I don't know what i'd spend my day doing I guess. Being productive maybe.

Does it REALLY help you with the girls? I really want to delete mine and just get all my pictures and such off it. I wish I hadn't untagged so many damn pics of myself. There are a ton of pics I have/had that at some point got lost in the mumble jumble of facebook (due mostly to my de-tagging). However, with all those pictures up anyways from before (somewhere on the web) seems a tad bit pointless. My biggest concern is family. I just hate having my family know what's going on ahah. Kind of sad. I don't know what i'd spend my day doing I guess. Being productive maybe.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

People say have self control but you can't always help how you are portrayed to others on the internet.

I deleted my facebook 9 months ago basically because it will ruin your relationships. I would go out see friends and end up in 10000 picture because girls love pictures. So i would casually go out 1 night each weekend and then my entire photo album would be me at a bar. I didn't want people to think poorly of me given my new job. Didn't want my girl at the time to think i was doing anything wrong because i would be in nothing but pictures with drunk girls. But since i never take pictures in every day situations because i hate pictures it made it seem like I was an alcoholic womanizer.......so i just deleted my facebook.

It is also a breath of fresh air when you meet a new person and know they aren't on facebook stalking you to see what kind of person you are so they can pre judge you and make wild assumptions about the kind of person you are. I think the older you get the less you need/want facebook anyway. Seems like a kids tool now a days.

Spoiler [+]
First Post back from Banned Camp 
images
Who cares about assumptions if you know you're not doing anything wrong though? 

People say have self control but you can't always help how you are portrayed to others on the internet.

I deleted my facebook 9 months ago basically because it will ruin your relationships. I would go out see friends and end up in 10000 picture because girls love pictures. So i would casually go out 1 night each weekend and then my entire photo album would be me at a bar. I didn't want people to think poorly of me given my new job. Didn't want my girl at the time to think i was doing anything wrong because i would be in nothing but pictures with drunk girls. But since i never take pictures in every day situations because i hate pictures it made it seem like I was an alcoholic womanizer.......so i just deleted my facebook.

It is also a breath of fresh air when you meet a new person and know they aren't on facebook stalking you to see what kind of person you are so they can pre judge you and make wild assumptions about the kind of person you are. I think the older you get the less you need/want facebook anyway. Seems like a kids tool now a days.

Spoiler [+]
images

i been got off facebook

it caused too many problems with females an i like my privacy in general......

literally all my co workers are on facebok, i know for a fact even my boss and im sure many others cuz ive heard stories personally of ppl not getting/losing jobs/getting trouble with jobs of things said or seen on facebook

i think facebook is fine if you keep it professional and just staying in touch/network contacts.

but most ppl are corny as hell on there.

i been got off facebook

it caused too many problems with females an i like my privacy in general......

literally all my co workers are on facebok, i know for a fact even my boss and im sure many others cuz ive heard stories personally of ppl not getting/losing jobs/getting trouble with jobs of things said or seen on facebook

i think facebook is fine if you keep it professional and just staying in touch/network contacts.

but most ppl are corny as hell on there.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Spoiler [+]
images
I know I am not doing anything wrong.  But it's not really fun to be asked who is that? o how do you know her? about every picture of you on the internet.  You know your doing nothing wrong but the internet makes it look otherwise.  Guy in pictures with girls and drinks....one can assume....and when it happens 3-4 times....it just builds.  I would question my girl if it kept happening too.

I know you'll say "oh your girl should trust you and believe you blah blah blah" but i like jealous girls who think of me as their property (idk why i like this, just do) that doesn't mix with facebook.

Spoiler [+]
images
I know I am not doing anything wrong.  But it's not really fun to be asked who is that? o how do you know her? about every picture of you on the internet.  You know your doing nothing wrong but the internet makes it look otherwise.  Guy in pictures with girls and drinks....one can assume....and when it happens 3-4 times....it just builds.  I would question my girl if it kept happening too.

I know you'll say "oh your girl should trust you and believe you blah blah blah" but i like jealous girls who think of me as their property (idk why i like this, just do) that doesn't mix with facebook.

Deleted mine about 2 weeks ago. No more drama word to Mary J Blige 
pimp.gif

Deleted mine about 2 weeks ago. No more drama word to Mary J Blige 
pimp.gif

@Jking

1. Stop agreeing to take pictures with folks. Be a jerk, "I'm good." I hate when people pull out cameras for no damn reason at all man. I just say no.

2. I wouldn't have ever accepted a friend request from folks I work with. Never have, never will.

I am basically incognito on there anyway, I check it a few times a day. I wouldn't consider it a drug. It is cool to me. Nothing more nothing less.

@Jking

1. Stop agreeing to take pictures with folks. Be a jerk, "I'm good." I hate when people pull out cameras for no damn reason at all man. I just say no.

2. I wouldn't have ever accepted a friend request from folks I work with. Never have, never will.

I am basically incognito on there anyway, I check it a few times a day. I wouldn't consider it a drug. It is cool to me. Nothing more nothing less.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Last year one of my bros who doesn't have a FB said to me "Why do you have a facebook? Half of the people you don't care about and don't want them in your business anyway. Makes no sense. You can be reading or bettering yourself." Homie is now on wall street
laugh.gif
Real talk
pimp.gif

After I graduate high school I'll clean mine out and probably only have like 70 or so friends then I'll start on a clean slate when I go to college. I only ever use it to contact people anyways, and always through private messages. Wall posts are stupid, like I want everyone to see what I'm saying to someone else
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Last year one of my bros who doesn't have a FB said to me "Why do you have a facebook? Half of the people you don't care about and don't want them in your business anyway. Makes no sense. You can be reading or bettering yourself." Homie is now on wall street
laugh.gif
Real talk
pimp.gif

After I graduate high school I'll clean mine out and probably only have like 70 or so friends then I'll start on a clean slate when I go to college. I only ever use it to contact people anyways, and always through private messages. Wall posts are stupid, like I want everyone to see what I'm saying to someone else
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

@Jking

That is me lol.  My friends all know I hate pictures.  Its literally impossible to not be in the back ground just talking or they think its funny when i put my hand in my face to not be in the picture.  Then it gets tagged "jking0821 hates pics lol hearts" and im like ummm?

All good though I am a private person so i don't really need my business out there. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

@Jking

That is me lol.  My friends all know I hate pictures.  Its literally impossible to not be in the back ground just talking or they think its funny when i put my hand in my face to not be in the picture.  Then it gets tagged "jking0821 hates pics lol hearts" and im like ummm?

All good though I am a private person so i don't really need my business out there. 

Yea that is sad. I really hate it. Folks know I hate pics so they will just snap me even though I want no parts of it. I don't see how that is fun or funny for them.

Yea I am like you man, private as can be. Folks ask me why I never post pics, I say why should I? They never have a valuable response.

Yea that is sad. I really hate it. Folks know I hate pics so they will just snap me even though I want no parts of it. I don't see how that is fun or funny for them.

Yea I am like you man, private as can be. Folks ask me why I never post pics, I say why should I? They never have a valuable response.

i'm not trying to convince anyone to reactivate their account but is it really as serious as you guys make it out to be?

people cant be in your business if you don't put it out there...when i'm in a relationship i dont' put it on FB cuz i don't want people in it...if someone did know and tried to violate that i'd just delete them as a friend...

i guess i lucked out cuz none of the guys i've dealt with were into social networks...

the things i've read about people on there are just
eek.gif

abuse, suicide, abortions, being kicked out by their kids mothers or told the baby wasn't even theirs
laugh.gif

then they get mad at everyone having an opinion on it

Back
Top Bottom