Deleting your Facebook?

I've been wanting to do this for awhile. I can't get myself to do it yet. I'm not even on there a lot. Now, Twitter....That's a different story. I'm addicted. 
ohwell.gif

I've been wanting to do this for awhile. I can't get myself to do it yet. I'm not even on there a lot. Now, Twitter....That's a different story. I'm addicted. 
ohwell.gif

I rarely use mine but I've thought about deleting it couple times. Then again its good to have that communication with people from time to time

I rarely use mine but I've thought about deleting it couple times. Then again its good to have that communication with people from time to time

I've deleted mine a couple times but always come back before that 14 day deadline. I actually want to delete mine for other reasons. I graduated last year and am really not doing anything with my life. I sit at home almost every friday and saturday night, no job, don't go to school. Whenever I go on fb and see people having fun and living life it just makes me more depressed to be honest. Damn I hate my life.

I've deleted mine a couple times but always come back before that 14 day deadline. I actually want to delete mine for other reasons. I graduated last year and am really not doing anything with my life. I sit at home almost every friday and saturday night, no job, don't go to school. Whenever I go on fb and see people having fun and living life it just makes me more depressed to be honest. Damn I hate my life.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

I deleted mine about a month ago, and not going back. Feels great and life seems easier, more chill. No regrets, and its nice not checking news feeds and updates.

If I were you I would wait a little longer than 2 weeks to make sure it is deleted bc it might take a little bit longer than 2 weeks to delete. I would wait a month before making sure it is completely deleted.
its a big waste of time and i did the exact same thing^^ but i had to make a new one to keep in touch with a few. only got my close homies on mine but im no longer spending countless hours on it looking at the news feed and checking out status's

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

I deleted mine about a month ago, and not going back. Feels great and life seems easier, more chill. No regrets, and its nice not checking news feeds and updates.

If I were you I would wait a little longer than 2 weeks to make sure it is deleted bc it might take a little bit longer than 2 weeks to delete. I would wait a month before making sure it is completely deleted.
its a big waste of time and i did the exact same thing^^ but i had to make a new one to keep in touch with a few. only got my close homies on mine but im no longer spending countless hours on it looking at the news feed and checking out status's

Originally Posted by seniosoul

how do you delete it? i only see option for deactivation

https://www.facebook.com/...show_form=delete_account

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

rapsteady can you elaborate a bit more?

perhaps speak to ease with which one can meet and initiate contact with girls?

Not that you would care but do people look at you funny when you tell them you dont have a facebook?
It's kinda funny you mention that because they rarely talk since they're on fb.
In my english class we have rows of 6. At least 4 of them are on fb daily.
laugh.gif

I've actually become more social since I don't have a fb.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

how do you delete it? i only see option for deactivation

https://www.facebook.com/...show_form=delete_account

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

rapsteady can you elaborate a bit more?

perhaps speak to ease with which one can meet and initiate contact with girls?

Not that you would care but do people look at you funny when you tell them you dont have a facebook?
It's kinda funny you mention that because they rarely talk since they're on fb.
In my english class we have rows of 6. At least 4 of them are on fb daily.
laugh.gif

I've actually become more social since I don't have a fb.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

ohwell.gif
 damn fam.  You in cincy?  

ohwell.gif
 damn fam.  You in cincy?  

#$@! those people man. Just go out with your friends and do you. I'm pretty sure they down to live life also.

#$@! those people man. Just go out with your friends and do you. I'm pretty sure they down to live life also.

Nah I'm not in cincy I just love the Bengals unfortunately haha. Not trying to derail the thread with my sob story but I appreciate that allreds.

Back
Top Bottom