Delivery Driver Cries After Being Tipped $1 For Hour Delivery

What's the difference b/t an uber & a cab outside of one being a personal vehicle & the other being a company vehicle?

Cause cabs is cash and if I dont have singles or whatever ill round up, if the cabs $14 and I have a $20 ill just say gimme a 5 back. If I pay card idk, havent done it in a while. Uber you already pay for it when its ordered so.

Wish meth would just lock up every thread related to tipping immediately
May u contribute more to this topic than the crap you just did.
Cause cabs is cash and if I dont have singles or whatever ill round up, if the cabs $14 and I have a $20 ill just say gimme a 5 back. If I pay card idk, havent done it in a while. Uber you already pay for it when its ordered so.
You aren't able to your uber driver after the fact?

May u contribute more to this topic than the crap you just did.

You aren't able to your uber driver after the fact?

At one point you coudnt even do that, but yeah you can now but I usually dont.

Dont tip if I pickup carry out, exception being my local pizza spot been going to them for years and they down some since covid so.

Otherwise besides that I consider myself a very generous tipper, eating in a restaurant, my tattoo artists, barber etc.

Why is $3 the magical number?

And who gave you the authority to give that ultimatum? (Top or Eat at home?)

Go pickup. Ubereats and all of the other apps have pickup options.

I don't understand if you're against, tipping that's fine. But why use services, that you should tip?

People go to restaurants and really complain about tipping, when all they had to do, was get take out and eat at home and get their own drinks.

Go pickup. Ubereats and all of the other apps have pickup options.

I don't understand if you're against, tipping that's fine. But why use services, that you should tip?

People go to restaurants and really complain about tipping, when all they had to do, was get take out and eat at home and get their own drinks.

There is no "SHOULD" though.

This is the issue I have with Pro-Tippers. The idea that someone SHOULD do it.

The idea that it is EXPECTED to do OR you shouldn't eat out.

No. Tipping is OPTIONAL.

What's the difference b/t an uber & a cab outside of one being a personal vehicle & the other being a company vehicle?
1623362092917.png

In a situation like this, who do we blame? The company not laying their workers a decent wage or the brokeys not tipping?

The doordash driver for accepting a delivery that was going to take him an hour

saying that as someone who did doordash for a minute lol

But we are charged a service fee AND an additional fee for the delivery. Two separate fees on every order. Then we are asked to provide a third payment as a tip, why? What is the delivery fee for?

Look at the poster above's breakdown for reference, $3 was already charged to deliver on top of another $1.33 to the app
8CB271F0-7400-4442-93FB-183A430BE5F8.png

Do we tip UPS drivers when we paid a fee for delivery? If not, why not?

With a restaurant, dining-in doesn't get a charge which is why tips are socially expected(unless gratuity is included).

Delivery Fee goes to the driver and the company so they can make their money incase you cheaplings don't tip. Why is that an issue? Just go pickup.

You guys just wanna pay for the food and that's it? LMAO

What if that's all you paid for, and no delivery fee? Would y'all tip??? NO, you still wouldn't.

It's A couple bucks. Wtf is that gonna do? You're gonna miss rent because you want the luxurious service of having a driver bring you food???????

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

I can't be friends with cheap people.

Why would you tip UPS drivers? UPS has planes.

Where you live at
At where you live
At one point you coudnt even do that, but yeah you can now but I usually dont.

Dont tip if I pickup carry out, exception being my local pizza spot been going to them for years and they down some since covid so.

Otherwise besides that I consider myself a very generous tipper, eating in a restaurant, my tattoo artists, barber etc.
Man those uber drivers take job for tips. They aren't any different from cab drivers once you remove the fact that put personal wear & tear on their personal vehicles to support themselves.

I tip. I accept that social expectation.

However, I can step aside and see the flaws in the practice.

We all see the flaws.

We don't tip UPS because they get paid good already. It's simple as that. If the food delivery drivers got paid more, so we don't have to tip, the cost of using these delivery services would only skyrocket.

We all see the flaws.

We don't tip UPS because they get paid good already. It's simple as that. If the food delivery drivers got paid more, so we don't have to tip, the cost of using these delivery services would only skyrocket.

That is pure bs.

Why do we tip barbers and hairdressers?

They can also get paid healthy salaries.

So this, "We tip because we are good people wanting to help out those that don't get paid alot" is BS.

We tip because it is a social practice, not because we are good people.

STOP passing it off as an act of morality because it isn't.

The only reason we DON'T tip UPS/FEDEX is because isn't a social practice.

But based on the, "Tip those that SERVE you" logic, we "SHOULD" be tipping them as well.

Them having planes has NOTHING to do with anything. :lol:
No. We don't tip UPS & Fedex b/c they aren't wage jobs.

USPS drivers get tipped during holiday season all the time. My neighbor who’s a schoolbus driver says she gets tipped during the holidays too.

I was a lot attendant at home depot for a couple months. They said I couldn’t get tips. Yeah right, I took tips all the time

USPS drivers get tipped during holiday season all the time. My neighbor who’s a schoolbus driver says she gets tipped during the holidays too.

I was a lot attendant at home depot for a couple months. They said I couldn’t get tips. Yeah right, I took tips all the time
My mother gives the USPS driver money during the holidays. I view that moreso as gift giving in show of appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom