Delivery Driver Cries After Being Tipped $1 For Hour Delivery

Barbers get healthy salaries?
Hairdressers operate like strippers. They have to pay for their space. Depending on if they're working for honest ppl or not they might not even receive their wage which is couple bucks & some change.

Barbers get healthy salaries?
I know barbers who make 200K+. Charge 60 a cut minimum, in Miami and NYC. Add beard and black ice and cuts get close to 100.

Regardless, the argument isn't against tipping. It's the fact a company already charges you for a service fee, and then charges the delivery and expects you to also pay the wages of the delivery person. They do not refund the delivery fee if you tip the driver, in fact they keep it.

UPS having planes means nothing when UBER is big enough to acquire FedEx and have 50 billion left over.

Lol @ gofundme for him.

Tell him to quit and find another job wtf.

If you can cry on camera like a female, you must be passionate. So go get yourself some Certs and start studying and applying.

Don't tell me it's not possible either or not that simple. Audiobooks, podcasts while you're driving. No excuse.

I rarely ever use Uber eats and doordash because all those fees are annoying. A lot of these restaurants mess the orders up or forget something (not the drivers fault), and there’s plenty of stuff close by me to where I could just go get the stuff myself. But when I do order, I tend to tip good.

But I had to pull a nawghtyhare and edit my tip to 0 the other day. Ordered some food and the stuff came late as hell (not a problem). The driver comes to my door and brings the food and tells me he accidentally spilled the drinks when coming upstairs (also not a big deal, honest mistake, not going to make a big deal about that).

But about 20 minutes later I go downstairs to get the mail, I see by the stairs next to my neighbors apartment a cup holder with my name on a receipt and two wing stop cups and ice spilled all over the place right by my neighbors doorstep. This damn bum dropped the drinks and didn’t bother to have the decency to pick them up, especially when he dropped them by someone else’s door. Edited my tip to 0, hit up ubereats with a pic of the spilled drinks, and got the entire order refunded and a promo code to use for a future order out of principle. Like I wasn’t even mad about the spilled drinks, accidents happen, but to not bother picking the stuff up. Yeah F that.

Y’all do understand “salary” doesn’t necessarily equate to “what you make”, right?

Hairdressers operate like strippers. They have to pay for their space. Depending on if they're working for honest ppl or not they might not even receive their wage which is couple bucks & some change.
Not only that, they work days where they get 1-2 people come in. They’ll make bank on busy days and nothing in others. Hour for hour they aren’t making that much

Go pickup. Ubereats and all of the other apps have pickup options.

I don't understand if you're against, tipping that's fine. But why use services, that you should tip?

People go to restaurants and really complain about tipping, when all they had to do, was get take out and eat at home and get their own drinks.

my cousin doing 75-80k cutting hair.he moved to Cali years ago tho so I don’t talk to him a lot except when he come visit. But yeah, u got enough clientele cutting hair is good pros and a lot can be tax free.

These females hairstylist making a GRIPPPPPPPP! I know chics with salons and hair operations down here in Florida legit driving Lamborghini Urus’ and whatnot.

The hair industry is lucrative for both men and women

Cut 6 heads a day, @20 a pop. Did the math, in 52 weeks a year that’s about 44k. Again, I just did the lowest math possible.

44k may not seen like much but again, imagine how much established barbers make.

These celebrity barbers or dudes who dye hair and do much more. The cats who charge 100+ for the works. I can only imagine. And, you get to work at your own pace

My wife’s a hair stylist. She started her own business in one of those salon suites a year or two ago. She does pretty well for herself, and only works three (sometimes 4) days a week. Definitely makes more with the suite than she did at the old salon.

Man, my barber makes a pretty good penny. He used to fix ATM machines with a good salary and resigned from that to be a full time barber.

I delivered for a restaurant my whole 20s. Made good money for my age but now it’s time to get a real job
80% of it was pre grubhub/Uber etc
Even when that started it didn’t effect me at all

I made hourly + per order + tips. I worked 11-9 and if I didn’t make at least 100 in cash tips I considered it a bad day. Then I’d get my check too
I kept track of everything and average was $123 but I’ve walked away with 200+ countless times. Made $320 once
on average I would take 25-30 orders a day but of course Friday’s/weekends were crazier.
I used to work Sundays during football season as the only driver. It was non stop for 10 hours. Always in a rush and on a deadline. I’d take 50+ orders. That was tough but it was a guaranteed at least 200 cash

I didn’t care at all when someone didn’t tip me. It was 1 person out of a bunch. So what, I make 120 instead of 123 🤷🏻‍♂️
I almost never tip when I pick up food and I never get delivery when I’m at home

I still do it but I don’t agree with tipping barbers :lol:. I’m paying you to give me a cut and now I gotta tip on top of it 🤔

Cut 6 heads a day, @20 a pop. Did the math, in 52 weeks a year that’s about 44k. Again, I just did the lowest math possible.

44k may not seen like much but again, imagine how much established barbers make.

These celebrity barbers or dudes who dye hair and do much more. The cats who charge 100+ for the works. I can only imagine. And, you get to work at your own pace

Yea I would guess the average barber probably pulls in about 40 grand a year, but it's not a bad gig especially if you have supplemental income which many do.

The barbers who charge 60 per cut are extreme outliers. The most I'm willing to pay for a cut is 25. I cut my own hair but I like to get it professionally done once every 4 to 6 weeks or if I'm going to an event I need to look my best (weddings etc)

Testing. Some of y'all owe me backpay💯💰💵
Screenshot_20210611-141517_Samsung Notes.jpg

I wish my cut was still $20. My barber gotta easily make 70k+ and he lives in free apartments because he claims no income with 2 kids. he just bought a new car though, I told him mistake. IRS gonna come for his ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom