Democrats & environmentalist wackos wanna kill da Hemi by 2040

race tracks wouldn't exist under complete environmentalist wacko rule.

good fast n furious fad past 10 years ago get over it already...those dudes are the worst

i be hitting the breaks on da fully loaded tundra when i hear them trying to wizz around me, they be trying to go fast in school zones for no reason aint no one care how da engine sound.

Fifty years from now we'll look back on combustion engines the same way we look back at lead paint
Until there is either a “nuclear” type winter or another comet hits the earth. We should definitely reduce our reliance on fossils fuels, but they do serve a purpose

good fast n furious fad past 10 years ago get over it already..

who is you to tell a is higher professional sport to disappear? :lol: da arrogance.

and automotive industry that services these vehicles would be wiped out, da entire aftermarket...millions of jobs...

some of ya need sound delusional when it comes to da auto world.

BTW, fast & furious was 2001... :smh: :lol:

Imagine caring so little about other people you feel entitled to destroying the earth.

imagine knowing so little about first world energy needs that you can so dismissively talk about fossil fuels as if there is anything that will replace it with any kind of reliability for the next hundreds of years :lol:

imagine knowing so little about first world energy needs that you can so dismissively talk about fossil fuels as if there is anything that will replace it with any kind of reliability for the next hundreds of years :lol:
I guess you're just resorting to making **** up because I never said anything that suggests I know little about first world energy needs. However, I doubt many would consider a gas powered vehicle that you will never own a need.

I also like how you voted for an administration that is vehemently against alternative forms of energy and then cry about how nothing will replace fossil fuels. You voted for a guy that claims the noise coming from wind turbines causes cancer. I can't make this **** up. Of course nothing will replace fossil fuels if you refuse to invest in anything else and regularly spread false information about climate change. You voted for the guy that wants to revive coal instead of investing in renewable energy.

There are plenty of other forms of energy and plenty of jobs that can be created, but people like you vote against the interest of everyone.

For what it’s worth, I sat in a presentation recently where music at a certain pace and tone can affect the heartbeat. The logic really isn’t too far off. A few months ago went to a car hacking meetup. Did you know advancement in computing also translate to cars? In a nutshell, gas consumption is improving across the board because fuel injection is more accurate. Y’all not gonna destroy my supercar dreams with your tinfoil hat logic. I’ll gladly opt in to solar power and electric appliances at home to offset the damage :lol:

However, I doubt many would consider a gas powered vehicle that you will never own a need

excusssse me mister arbitor of Need.

do u drive? cuz if you did you'd know bow huge da United States is, and abnormalities like NYC are faaaaaaaaar from da norm, people need cheap energy to traverse da country, and Gas is undefeated and will be for da foreseeable future.

furthermore, da public doesn't want electric cars, 1% sales of da entire auto sales pie, and da majority go to California.

excusssse me mister arbitor of Need.

do u drive? cuz if you did you'd know bow huge da United States is, and abnormalities like NYC are faaaaaaaaar from da norm, people need cheap energy to traverse da country, and Gas is undefeated and will be for da foreseeable future.

furthermore, da public doesn't want electric cars, 1% sales of da entire auto sales pie, and da majority go to California.
If only there were cars that use alternative forms of energy. If only we could invest money into alternative energy. If only...

I guess you're just resorting to making **** up because I never said anything that suggests I know little about first world energy needs. However, I doubt many would consider a gas powered vehicle that you will never own a need.

I also like how you voted for an administration that is vehemently against alternative forms of energy and then cry about how nothing will replace fossil fuels. You voted for a guy that claims the noise coming from wind turbines causes cancer. I can't make this **** up. Of course nothing will replace fossil fuels if you refuse to invest in anything else and regularly spread false information about climate change. You voted for the guy that wants to revive coal instead of investing in renewable energy.

There are plenty of other forms of energy and plenty of jobs that can be created, but people like you vote against the interest of everyone.

Production costs lowering at a rapid pace
Changes in public policy
Changes in consumer tastes
Increasing number of automakers acknowledging the need for alternatives and working to implement them

All things that are working in favor of the proliferation of electric vehicles

Just look at the announcements Volkswagen (largest automaker in the world) made yesterday...2 manufacturing facilities in China dedicated to electric vehicles as well as a battery plant in Germany

I agree with ninja on that.

Hybrids are trash.

You gotta destroy the earth to mine the materials for the batteries with children in africa.

Then you gotta truck it to a ship.

Then you gotta throw it all on a ship and burn a ton of diesel to bring it to get made into a battery.

Then you burn more diesel to bring the batteries to the auto maker.

Then you burn more diesel to bring the cars to the dealer.

Then the batteries don’t work in 10 years and they bury them in the ground becasue they don’t know what else to do with them.

we don't have alternatives....

those electric cars are powered by coal, oil & natural gas, period.
Wow, way to leave off renewable and alternative energy sources. Of course you did because you're dishonest and your arguments are terrible.

Wow, way to leave off renewable

da amount of energy da United States generates from renewables is a rounding error compared to da rest :lol: if i go thru da trouble of posting da graphic you're gonna look like a stooge...

here
energy_consumption_by_source_large.jpg

:lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom