Democrats & environmentalist wackos wanna kill da Hemi by 2040

absolutely no reason why California prices is much higher than da rest of da country other than making it punitive for you to enjoy da type of vehicle you want, or in case of certain big familes, need if you're driving a big suv.

You literally made this up. Look at when and why gas prices in Cali spiked. They were down and went up again recently.

You literally made this up. Look at when and why gas prices in Cali spiked. They were down and went up again recently.

making stuff up? LOL go Google da national average by state, California is a Dollar Plus more on average than everyone else.

making stuff up? LOL go Google da national average by state, California is a Dollar Plus more on average than everyone else.

Yeah this is well known. I mean why gas has spiked so much there recently to where it is now. It was actually down quite a bit from it's norm before hitting where it is now. Refinery maintenance and flooding caused a spike.

409DA7C0-AC42-4C28-8FDF-36B8DD5F487D.png

https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

These are current averages. Other places are being effected by the same issue.

I get it dude, you like cars and engines and stuff

But like, there's other people on this planet

But if you try to explain it to him he gets mad because people want to take away the car he wants to drive. Man **** all this materialistic crap. We need to do a better job providing for our planet. Plant more trees and ****.

If we want electric cars we need to clean up that process.

I don’t get why everyone turns a blind eye to that, you can’t be using child miners, burying batteries and all that.

It’s like moving your trash from one pile and putting it in another.

Im not against electric cars, I really couldn’t care less, but don’t think because a Tesla doesn’t have emissions that it’s God’s gift to the environment.

I prefer a gas engine over electric and I still want this bill to pass. People who place a higher importance on their love of cars over the earth/life are just narcissists.

Diesels also get a bad rep from the *******s in redneck trucks who like to roll coal.

They are super efficient and pollute way less than gas.

It doesn’t matter if we have the most oil if it’s killing everything.

That’s like saying I got the most Big Macs but I’ll never be hungry.

I don’t get why everyone turns a blind eye to that, you can’t be using child miners, burying batteries and all that.

It’s like moving your trash from one pile and putting it in another.

Im not against electric cars, I really couldn’t care less, but don’t think because a Tesla doesn’t have emissions that it’s God’s gift to the environment.

We are cleaning up that process

There's a lot of work being done to make it more eco-friendly...manufacturers researching ways to lower the amount of cobalt used and doing their best to ensure that it's ethically sourced

We are cleaning up that process

There's a lot of work being done to make it more eco-friendly...manufacturers researching ways to lower the amount of cobalt used and doing their best to ensure that it's ethically sourced
the sad fact is that while this is good, a dramatic shift of the way we consume and manufacture goods is required

I’ve thought of even stores and neighborhoods going hyperlocal

Farms going back to seasonal varieties and local sustainable crops

Stores that gets local farm goods and you have to be in a certain radius to shop there

We need very radical new ideas outside all of the boxes

the sad fact is that while this is good, a dramatic shift of the way we consume and manufacture goods is required

Stores that gets local farm goods and you have to be in a certain radius to shop there

I'm with it

all this, and they don't realize how unpopular they continue to be relative to da entire population...

i wouldn't have a problem if people naturally migrated to em like folks migrated to ipods from Discman CD players..but mandatory stoppage for ideological reasons? nah.

aka expensive as ish.

stream lining vertical integration of product made things alot cheaper which on turn expanded its access to da masses...

da romanticization of life before da industrial revolution is da most idiotic thing i ever hear from environmentalists....

you aware starvation is da lowest it is now ever in human history? credit cheap food, cheap transportation, and cheap energy.

Back
Top Bottom