*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by acekilla408

^^^501's theyre fitted below the knee but loose at the thighs

do 501's fit true to size or do you have to buy them a size or two larger?

Regular 501 you can go true waist but if you want raw denim then go for 501 shrink to fit in which case you may look at the chart on the tags on the jeans forsizing up info

I guess I'll just through this question in the denim question...

How do ya'll protect your kicks from the dye from your denim?

I didn' really care for a while, but I just got some Timmy Skytops and I'm not tryin got have that blue ring on the kicks after a few wears...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I didn' really care for a while, but I just got some Timmy Skytops and I'm not tryin got have that blue ring on the kicks after a few wears...

soak your jeans doesnt nessecarily have to be hot water but soaking with let excess indigo out

Originally Posted by acekilla408

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

soak your jeans doesnt nessecarily have to be hot water but soaking with let excess indigo out

I'll give that a shot...good lookin out...

Can someone give me a full breakdown on how to starch jeans? I like my jeans crisp, and some are softening up after a few washes. Like, where do I get starch,how much to get, how to apply, etc. I've picked up some small things from reading this thread, but if someone could give a ful breakdown it would be veryhelpful

I'm normally a Diesel fan....I bought one pair, and they were literally the best denims I ever had...And I've been hunting for more ever since....

But ya'll seem to know something with these Nudies and APC's....anyone know where I can check for them in ATL?

I still don't own a pair of RAW denim and I think I need to step my game up....

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

NT, i found a steal for you guys

http://www.revolveclothin...mp;c=Nudie+Jeans&d=b

get on it
Those are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

http://blog.nedsferatu.com/501_shrink_to_fit

http://blog.nedsferatu.com/levis-501xx-shrink-to-fit-faq

Those are some things I read up on. I bought my 501's regular size, so I don't know if shrinking would be a good idea for me. I don't want them to end up being too short.

good looks. i actually read an article that said to bathe with them on. ha

roll.gif

I saw that too. I'm not sitting in no damn hot water with jeans on.
laugh.gif

Excuse all the Q's, but my jeans run from a 32-34 in the waist (mostly 33's now) but i measured my waist yesterday and it was at 37''. So do Iadd to the 37 or 33 for Levi's 501 STF? Most of my jeans are Gap and express.

Back
Top Bottom