*| | Denim _ School | |*

I want to pick up some Imperial Dukes in the future

wheres teh cheapest place to get them, are they ever on sale? (people said APCs were never on sale i believe, and i got them for 20% off once)

and how much should i size down for dukes? i wear 29 in new standards

My guy is offering some Supreme denim DS for 60$ just wondering how it fits, and if it's worth it. It is the pair that is currently online BTW.

I know its been asked before, but how long do you guys wait to wash your denim ? And how do you do it ?

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

I know its been asked before, but how long do you guys wait to wash your denim ? And how do you do it ?
7 months... http://rawselvedge.com/ tells you more
Stay on that selvedge.
smokin.gif

Anyone know where ti get LVC 1947 501s cheap?

Also why do you guys keep shopping denimbar? support my dude Mauro (former coowner of denimbar) and cop from shopfarinellis although they depleted most oftheir stock, fall stuff should be coming soon.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

good jeans for someone 6'4 220lbs? raw denim preferrably. I have a 38in waist. pretty hard to find jeans for my size.
Nudies go up to a size 38wasit

Try the Regular Ralph Selvage

or

Average Joe's

I only wash my jeans if they are really dirty, like took a sweat bath in 'em. Other then that, I try not to wash my raw denim for as long as possible.Also, the first time I usually hand wash it and hang dry, but after that they just go into the machines.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My guy is offering some Supreme denim DS for 60$ just wondering how it fits, and if it's worth it. It is the pair that is currently online BTW.
60 is a great deal. Im not sur how they fit though.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I want to pick up some Imperial Dukes in the future

wheres teh cheapest place to get them, are they ever on sale? (people said APCs were never on sale i believe, and i got them for 20% off once)

and how much should i size down for dukes? i wear 29 in new standards

Not true there is always sites with 20-30% off.
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=184

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

I've been on the fence about these Naked & Famous weird guys: http://www.denimbaronline...ID=812&DEPARTMENT_ID=38# I really like the dye, but I'm not sure if their denim warrants the $150. I spoiled myself purchasing imperial dukes as my first pairs of denim, sigh =( Anybody have any input on the quality of these and whether its worth the money? Otherwise, I may invest in some APC NS or something or another. But the dye and denim contrast on these are so damn nice and unique! I wish barneys had my size when these were on sale for $80 rawrrr
They are worth the money, try Tobi.com they might have it for cheaper

I don't understand why you guys come to NT to get dress ideas or would even suggest to another man what to rock. Would you tell suggest a friend face toface what he should be buying. I thought only girls did this.

Yeesh, these Black New Standards are taking for ever to stretch.
But its only been a week, so I guess I'm just impatient.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I don't understand why you guys come to NT to get dress ideas or would even suggest to another man what to rock. Would you tell suggest a friend face to face what he should be buying. I thought only girls did this.
indifferent.gif

It's called advice. You can either like the advice or you don't. No one is forcing anyone to dress a certain way.

@timeless - if you're on a low budget, a pair of levi's STF would definitely be a nice pair to start off with, comes cheap too =)
http://us.levi.com/produc....3146844.3146854.3194290

@mastamind - ill definitely look into tobi, thanks fam

@dstaxx - look into kmw's or imperial dukes, they've got some awesome black denim! or if you don't want to go over your budget, you can grab somenice APC NS black denims, naked & famous might have some too

@thenewjs - You mustve felt like a big man after posting that huh? YNS.

@5tan - i know a few people that slept in their jeans and that usually does the trick, not sure if you wanna take that route though, but its an option

@nkeair - check into selfedge because kiya gives some nice discounts every so often, thats how i got my dukes for cheap!
pimp.gif

Hmmm im going to try some nudie thin finns i think.. do they fit true or size down?

probably opt for a black color and maybe not raw either.

I'm about 5'11, 165 and wear a 32x32.

Looking at some Levi's and trying to decide on 501 original and 514 slim straight jeans. Thigh area is heavier than my calf area. I just want somethingthat looks good with loafers/kicks.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I don't understand why you guys come to NT to get dress ideas or would even suggest to another man what to rock. Would you tell suggest a friend face to face what he should be buying. I thought only girls did this.
%$%@ SIR...

hit me up for APCs; NC/NS/Rescues.
I'm currently wearing NS down 3, and losing weight over the summer more. Mine is about 6 months, no washes

~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom