*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Im a true religion fiend

youre an uneducated consumer, that throws away money on trash girl denim.
laugh.gif

Here is a pic of my J Brand denim. Worn on and off for about 6 months now... Got them when they where on sale from 259.99 at Barneys to 74.99 a couple years back. I'm happy how they look at the moment.

33dhaic.jpg

Im a true religion fiend

if he likes them then i don't see a problem.  it seems like most people think that jeans that aren't selvedge or from japan are trash.
remember a few years ago nt's jeans of choice were 7FAM and then they moved on to TR.  he stuck with what he liked and didn't move on to the next popular brand.

^
yup. I didn't really here much about them when I first got them, did some research, and a lot of people like them. They where first just a woman's brand, but they ventured out, and made it into mens.

Originally Posted by shogun

Im a true religion fiend

if he likes them then i don't see a problem.  it seems like most people think that jeans that aren't selvedge or from japan are trash.
remember a few years ago nt's jeans of choice were 7FAM and then they moved on to TR.  he stuck with what he liked and didn't move on to the next popular brand.

Yea remember kids lined up for sb/jordan releases years ago wearing 7FAM  , Antiks, etc.  Now they frontin ..... rackssss

Originally Posted by shogun

Im a true religion fiend

this thread is focused on denim quality though, not hyped overpriced bedazzled gaudy stitched nonsense

Yea I'm glad I rock what I like , don't condemn others for what they wear. Plus things come fulll circle, once selvedge isn't the "it" thing you guys will have something bad to say about that ... and so on and it will continue to the point where your rockin trues or something like it and come in here and front like you were always into it.
laugh.gif

Yea I'm glad I rock what I like , don't condemn others for what they wear. Plus things come fulll circle, once selvedge isn't the "it" thing you guys will have something bad to say about that ... and so on and it will continue to the point where your rockin trues or something like it and come in here and front like you were always into it.
laugh.gif

Do you ever question why you pay so much for your quality of denim or lack-thereof?

Most educated consumers in general are looking for the best bang for their buck in terms of denim; so whether it be $65 or $450, they want to know they're paying for premium quality. well, me at least.

Then again, it's your money and your style, im just not sure when horsehoe'd out jeans are gonna come back in style

laugh.gif

Do you ever question why you pay so much for your quality of denim or lack-thereof?

Most educated consumers in general are looking for the best bang for their buck in terms of denim; so whether it be $65 or $450, they want to know they're paying for premium quality. well, me at least.

Then again, it's your money and your style, im just not sure when horsehoe'd out jeans are gonna come back in style

Ok, I have owned True Religion,Levis, APC, Gap, etc. In terms of quality they have all lasted years with no problems and in terms of fit the Trues have fit the best. So please tell me what you mean by quality, because to me a quality pair of denim means they will wear well/sturdy for years without rips or holes (unintentionally).  

^i've seen those N&F jeans but i think they're actually resin coated...i'm looking for actual white denim

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

^i've seen those N&F jeans but i think they're actually resin coated...i'm looking for actual white denim

I know RRL and APCs have white denim and maybe Nudies

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i think academi had a run a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom