*| | Denim _ School | |*

How do you guys go about washing your raw denim, if you're in a dorm and don't have access to a tub to soak them in?  I'm thinking of putting them in the washer with wool lite dark on delicate, but this is my first wash and my first pair of APCs, so I'd appreciate any help
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

^that should work. make sure to wash them inside out and hang dry

Thanks!  I'm gonna try it out in a second.  Is there really a difference between hang drying them and just laying them down to dry?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

^that should work. make sure to wash them inside out and hang dry

Thanks!  I'm gonna try it out in a second.  Is there really a difference between hang drying them and just laying them down to dry?
oh you stop it with that
laugh.gif
  hang dry just means to dry them without using a clothes dryer.  hang em lay em flat wear em wet on a hot day, do whatever to get them dry without using a dryer.
oh, and if you didnt have a tub/sink a 5 gallon bucket works well too.

nice iron hearts up there.  301 are 19 oz. slim cut yeah?  if so should look sweet
pimp.gif

people pay retail for RRLs?
people pay retail for ed hardy still
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

truth be told, RRL made some great jeans around 2004-2006, when prps was still killing it and such.

i've owned about 6 or 7 pairs of RRLs over the past few years....now only down to 2 pairs...haven't paid more than $55 for any of them

I don't think a soak was necessary for the 301s.
I would've copped the OD's but that's just my preference

i soak all my jeans initially to get rid of some indigo and reduce transfer onto socks and shoes....not sure if it works

ODs have been sold out for a while

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Nobody rockin RRL's in here?
nerd.gif

.....Little Pricey, but they go hard....
pimp.gif

Pics?
I tried on a pair but they weren't my size. I would like a white/khaki pair. Sometimes you can find a pair at Marshalls or T.J. Maxx

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Nobody rockin RRL's in here?
nerd.gif

.....Little Pricey, but they go hard....
pimp.gif

Pics?
I tried on a pair but they weren't my size. I would like a white/khaki pair. Sometimes you can find a pair at Marshalls or T.J. Maxx
2hmilj6.jpg

eijgxj.jpg

wsljci.jpg

i soak all my jeans initially to get rid of some indigo and reduce transfer onto socks and shoes....not sure if it works

ODs have been sold out for a while

There's new ones coming in.
Kiya said they'll be at SESF around the 15th or so and I think someone on sufu said they're already at the NY store.

New 3sixteen+ Jeans - Made in Japan

The third in a series of releases by 3sixteen+ we bring you a set of jeans which are fully created in Japan. 

The denim and all hardware on these jeans was produced exactly to the specs of 3sixteen+ in Ibara City (Okayama Prefecture) by Kuroki. Kuroki is one of Japan's oldest mills and dye houses which specializes in combining vintage methods of dying and weaving but updating them in heavier styles and pushing the boundaries of weave patterns. 

Working together with Kuroki, 3sixteen+ has come up with two new denim styles which we think will impress even the most seasoned Japanese denim fans. 

There are two silhouettes, a straight leg and a slim tapered fit, both available in 1:nerd:z unsanforized indigo or black selvedge denim. 

All four of these jeans are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the product pages in our online store for hi-res photos, measurements, and more specs and info than you could possibly ever want for a jean.

https://www.selfedge.com/..._page=index&cPath=87

3sixteen+ 11BSP - Straight Leg Indigo

3sixteen+ 711BSP - Straight Leg Black

3sixteen+ 21BSP - Slim Tapered Indigo

3sixteen+ 721BSP - Slim Tapered Black

Indigo Selvedge Denim Details

Black Selvedge Denim Details

I'm not really knowledgeable on jeans nowadays, smh. What are some good (relatively cheap lol) pairs of jeans I can pick up that look nice when cuffed. What's the best fit, slim or straight?

Originally Posted by airpirate545

I'm not really knowledgeable on jeans nowadays, smh. What are some good (relatively cheap lol) pairs of jeans I can pick up that look nice when cuffed. What's the best fit, slim or straight?

Fit depends on your body type and preference.

What's your budget?

What jeans have you worn before and liked?

Do you want to get into raw denim?

Originally Posted by kiendienn

What's your budget?

$100
Only jeans I remember particularly liking was this pair of Red Tab 514's I had, but I'm looking more for some jeans that sit below the waist.

I'd rather stay away from raw denim

Originally Posted by kiendienn

What's your budget?

Not trying to post Jack but I been wearing nudie slim Jim's for a bit and been gaining weight do to lifting weights so some of my jeans just don't fit anymore. I'm on the hunt for some new denim and want to try somethinng other then SJ and apc ns. What would you recommend for jeans fitting similar to Levis 501. I don't want my jeans so slim anymore but still have that fitted look. Price range is about to 200$

@airpirate - i'd look into naked and famous's weird guys, it's got that low rise you want, but I'm not sure how you feel about tapered leg.  Average around ~$135, but I've seen em on sale every now and then for $85

@dav - most *** brands will fit like your 501's.  id check here first: http://blueingreensoho.co...virtuemart&Itemid=62

if you liked your nudies, id recommend the straight svens because their fit is similar to the 501s

Back
Top Bottom