*| | Denim _ School | |*

After months of wear and two soaks, I'm starting to get the fading I want.

Its really weird but I'm excited for the outcome.

kien- straight svens are discontinued and most of the jeans on BIG around my price range are sold out. anything else you might suggest?

if you want cheap denim, just get the unbranded urban outfitters denim, but for $75 you better off saving money for something better

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

if you want cheap denim, just get the unbranded urban outfitters denim, but for $75 you better off saving money for something better

they arent too bad for that price. i have some; the fit was kinda weird im 36 at the waist and bought a 36 skinny fit it was really long and still loose so i got them tailored. after getting them tailored i actually enjoy em more had 1 soak and the fades turned out ok. apcs is where its at though
pimp.gif

youre overpaying if you're dropping $75 for the unbranded denim. they're constantly on clearance for like $40 or less at UP

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

youre overpaying if you're dropping $75 for the unbranded denim. they're constantly on clearance for like $40 or less at UP

i bought mines last year before they hit the sales racks. so unfortunately i had to pay that much. but i hear the black ones are usually on sale not the indigo. 

got a pair of nudies their a 34/34 and waist fit good but rest fit baggy feeling not slim at all, If I get them tailor would they fit better?

or should i just throw them away?

got a pair of nudies their a 34/34 and waist fit good but rest fit baggy feeling not slim at all, If I get them tailor would they fit better?

Throw them away? You sound stupid. Take them back and say its not the fit you were expecting.  I did with my nudies and just sized down an inch on the waist.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

what a good beginner pair of raw denim's for a short dude like myself? I'm 5'4

APC or Nudies
If length is too long, just get it hemmed.

thisss. 
im 5'5 and i used to like the stacks but ehh, doesn't really go with how i dress now so i got mine tailored and love them

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Throw them away? You sound stupid. Take them back and say its not the fit you were expecting.  I did with my nudies and just sized down an inch on the waist.

didn't pay for them so can't my cousin bought them and didn't want them so he gave them to me. Fit like straight leg jeans hate how they look

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

what a good beginner pair of raw denim's for a short dude like myself? I'm 5'4

APC or Nudies
If length is too long, just get it hemmed.

thisss. 
im 5'5 and i used to like the stacks but ehh, doesn't really go with how i dress now so i got mine tailored and love them
please, never say "denim's" again...holy moses
sick.gif

to the guy with the baggy nudie...why not just have them tapered?  if you care little enough to consider throwing them away
laugh.gif
just take em to a tailor and have em tapered..

and I stopped by Self edge and checked out their stock, asked the nice guy with the glasses behind the counter about what was roomy enough, and he handed me some jeans can't remember
they were around 250-300 and then he gave me some other brand called strike gold unsanfordized (or whatever) it felt pretty great and weighed a ton LOL.

But I don't know if I'm ready as a first time raw denim buyer to just jump into some 400-500 dollar pair of jeans yet, even though they do tailor them to your liking.

Evisu was a block down but all their pants have designs on the back pockets and I can't stand that tacky ****

and I stopped at A.P.C. of course and I don't know about their fit, too tight for me i'm sorry I'm trying something new and not to size up my jeans anymore but I'm from the saggy jean era and I can't seam to shake the feeling my jeans look too tight lol.

anyway that is my two cent for the guys who don't want to wear slim fit or skinnies.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

After months of wear and two soaks, I'm starting to get the fading I want.

Its really weird but I'm excited for the outcome.
pics!!
laugh.gif

I'll get pics when the fading gets better. These are the first jeans that actually fade how I want. Others have been worn longer, had more soaks, and have little to no fading.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How many times have you worn them? I'll cop them from you depending on the style...

not worth buying they been wash and worn once... Not even sure if i will be able to get any fades with them anymore, and they fit like true religion jeans now
sick.gif

are RRL's really that easy to obtain for as cheap as $55??
if soo where? lol

i seen a used pair on ebay for 15 bucks. i think buy it now price. as far as 55$ im not so sure. ebay may be your best bet though if you search hard enough.

are RRL's really that easy to obtain for as cheap as $55??
if soo where? lol

if you dont already know where to get them for that price than you probably won't. but it's definitely easy to get them for way less than retail on almost any forum

Back
Top Bottom