*| | Denim _ School | |*

NT what are some good quality jeans for the maximum 150 dollars..not really trying to spend 250 for a pair of jeans

I need links! 
nerd.gif

Damn kiya, that CPO in the realms of my sizing.......but I got loot saved for that IH Smokey Flannel droppin this week.

My 634S' as of now, phone pic steez:

And my newly acquired piece, IHJ-01:

Cris.

Not sure if I seen these in this thread or somewhere else but anyone know the name of these jeans Jay is wearing?
jay-z-yankees-tigers-1.jpg

^
There was a coupon for RL. It expired before most people were able to use it. I think its about 25-30% right now.

Just copped some Nudie Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic jeans. My first pair of raw denim. So the size is 31x34 and my inseam in normally 32 so should I be cuffing these at the bottom or let them scrunch up? They scrunch a little already when I cuff them.

nQmsN.jpg

huXk4.jpg

ymMox.jpg

owMcx.jpg

These are a pair of Rag & Bone jeans (straight fit) I picked up from a sample sale back in the winter of 2007 and got it's first wash a year later. I like the results and once you go raw, you never wanna go back. 
laugh.gif

whats up fellas? I kinda lurk this thread from time to time, not a major denim head or anything, but I do appreciate the look of a nice pair.

Im a bigger dude, and cant really seem to find much in my size 40x32. 32 lenght tends to fit on the long sizd, but 30 seems a bit short for my liking. Might be willing to go with 34 lenght depending how the enim sets at the bottom.

Can anyone suggest some nice raw denim in the 150ish price range in my size? Possible links
nerd.gif

thanks in advance!!!!

10pc... I already have levis shrink to fit 501s, but I'd like something a little better than that. Some true raw denim.

offbad... what do you suggest? Something similar to the 501 fit, possible a little slimmer in the legs. Like I mentioned, Im not a small dude and dont want to look like Im swag surfin if you know what Im sayin
laugh.gif
I do need a belt with 40s, so a 38 might work for me? I just dont want anything thats going to cut off circulation. Maybe a looser fit if I went with 38s.

Originally Posted by offbad

nah if he's true 40, it's gonna stretch anyhow.

x2
I'm a 38 and have nudies slim jims(fit like levis 513s), nudies easy emil(fit like 511's), and dior 19cm's(fit like 511's)

All cost more than 150 tho 
ohwell.gif

I'll go more than 150, just not trying to go crazy high on a pair of jeans. Most I normall spend is like 40-45 on 501s
ohwell.gif
If its really worth it, I'll go higher. Just dont want to look like Im rockin spandex.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I see 36s, but Im not sure I want to go that low even if they stretch.
ohwell.gif
well the thing is, is that at first it's gonna fit super snug, but then it eventually stretches to a point where it even becomes too loose.

if you like the 501 fit, levis has these made in mexico 501 selvage STFs that are of average+ quality.

how many wears til they start stretching?

link to the mexico levis? Are they the same quality as STF 501s?

Back
Top Bottom