*| | Denim _ School | |*

I'm pretty sure it hurts while sitting down :lol:

APC4months01.jpg

Do I size up or down on Naked & Famous weird guy' seeing alot of different reviews saying to size up one and some that say size down

I was thinking about the brass knuckles when i first got my apcs lol. Cant imagine someone actually doing that though..

Whats the general consensus on R13 Denim. I have had my eye on them for a while. Now that they are shutting their mens line there are some good deals to be had.

Is APC still doing that trade-in program? Trade in an old pair and get 50% off a new one?

i need some good ripped jeans, and a denim vest. any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Have some N&F weird you indigo selvedge that I bought 5 months ago. All I got to say they are :smokin
My birthday is coming up next month. Thinking about treating myself to some 3sixteen sl-100x

it makes sense since they resell them. why would i want a wallet fade on my left buttcheek if i put my wallet on the right buttcheek?

idk im just bsing

yo guys where can i get black waxed denim preferably skinny fit. I already got the h&m ones but those are grey not black.I like ksubi alot but that price tag is a little steep for me. Kill city is alright but i want to see if there are more options

Last edited:
like the ones kanye wears?
what?Assuming that his jeans are alot more out of my price range so no. But him wearing waxed jeans yes i guess but its not like hes the only person wearing waxed denim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom