*| | Denim _ School | |*

I'm pretty sure it hurts while sitting down :lol:

APC4months01.jpg

That actually looks kinda cool :lol:

Bout to order some N&F Weird Guy's soon.

This is in response to the APC trade in thing at the top of the page.

I traded in my APCs before and they don't care if you have phone/wallet fades. As long as fades are there, you should be fine. They want pretty worn in pairs though. They didn't take my friend's pair because it wasn't that faded.

What's general consensus on sizing for the N&F WG?

My 501s are a 33, which are fine. I like the 501 fit, but want a kind of tapered leg. I have kind of big thighs too ...

What's general consensus on sizing for the N&F WG?
My 501s are a 33, which are fine. I like the 501 fit, but want a kind of tapered leg. I have kind of big thighs too ...
Bump. I'd also like to know since my 501s are 33x32 and when I washed (probably shouldnt have put in the dryer) them I can now where them without a belt and the length a bit short. I usually wear 32x32 in most jeans. I dont have big thighs though ...

anyone here mess with japan blue? I need some new jeans but dunno which brand to go with this time around. Do not want APC or nudies or naked and famous either

This is in response to the APC trade in thing at the top of the page.

I traded in my APCs before and they don't care if you have phone/wallet fades. As long as fades are there, you should be fine. They want pretty worn in pairs though. They didn't take my friend's pair because it wasn't that faded.

So how does this program work? I'm going to take pics of my New Standards and post them in here tomorrow. I got 9 months on them with no wash :pimp: I'm not ready to trade them in yet though just wanna know how it works.
same, would they accept a blown out crotch? :nerd:.

got one inch hemmed off & used that "leftover" to sew back on the crotch area myself :pimp:

Who has a pair of the RRL Low Straight Raws? Considering the purchase soon. Compared to the APC raws, what is the denim like?

mek denim or rock revival jeans are good.

They are on the same level as True Religion or Sevens. As for as good for this thread I would say, NO!!!

I rocked TR's at one time. I would say they held up pretty good. Wash and machine dry inside out with ease. TR's are very gaudy and I find Revival's to be much worse IMO.

Wear what you wanna though, it's all about personal comfort.

I know that they are no longer in the lime light, but Evisu always and still makes outstanding denim (The made in Japan stuff, not that crap they now make in China and Europe). They had a sale at their Flagship Daikan Yama store so I had to jump on a few pairs.

You can't go wrong with some Lot 2000 No. 2 for nostalgia purposes, I had to get a pair with a painted on seagull.

I know that they are no longer in the lime light, but Evisu always and still makes outstanding denim (The made in Japan stuff, not that crap they now make in China and Europe). They had a sale at their Flagship Daikan Yama store so I had to jump on a few pairs.
You can't go wrong with some Lot 2000 No. 2 for nostalgia purposes, I had to get a pair with a painted on seagull.

i personally like it without the seagull, but they look nice regardless 8)

Weather's finally getting cooler.  Time to break out my Big Bengts. Had them for 5 years, washed them once lol

Can anyone recommend me a good slim straight fit pair with a wider leg opening? I bought a pair of these a year ago and I like them because I like how they sit on my shoes.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=16918336&parentid=M_APP_JEANS
I'll probably end up just buying another because I like the fit but I was looking at a pair of Nudie Average Joe's. They seem to have similar measurements.

If your budget allows it, I'd at least try on a pair of nudies.

Back
Top Bottom