*| | Denim _ School | |*

anybody know how to stop bleeding from your jeans?

Scotch Guard, less than 10 bucks on Amazon, spray the bottoms

Amazon product ASIN B00006IA8O

That Iron Hearts jacket is awesome. I like that it's in a rider style but way out of my price range.

My good news this week is the Timberland jeans that I liked - but was never too happy about the alteration - have been replaced. A rivet fell off so I took them back to the store and they gave me a brand new pair - obviously unaltered.
I'm going to send them to this guy - http://www.thedenimdoctor.co.uk/ - and have them chainstitched the right length.

Will be taking advantage of this for sure :smokin

I really like my organic dry nudies. They are light, and the fit is just right for me. Been wearing them for a few months now, and they are still holding up. They were soaked just once because I couldn't stand the dirtiness on the inside, as my inner pockets were brown/yellow. LOLZ.

NT denim heads I need some help...
I'm looking for some black denim (coated or waxed) that fit like APC new standards. I love my indigo pair but I need some black denim in my life.

I guess pricing should be between $65-350? Cheaper the better, but im not willing to sacrifice quality for a few dollars.

I keep thinking NT'ers are rich because there's no way I'm paying $65 for jeans. Maybe for dress pants for a suit, but not jeans.

I usually troll the clearance racks in the big name stores at the mall and usually get jeans in the $19-$30 range. I try to shop out of season for best deals.

What are some dope khaki colored denim? I guess the correct term is "sand" color denim
Not sure what your price range is or if this is a color you are look for but RRL has got a pair of chalk wash denim for about 300.

If not I know Levis has got some I believe 501s in like a sand/rust color. Or you can get a pair of Carhartt worker jean pants.

ALL. I. WANT. IS. SOME. BLACK. RIPPED. SKINNIES.

**** google, too.
Wasted hours on ere

And you'd think hot topic would have some joints. nah

Any info would be so appreciateddddddddddd

I ended up going with some Marc Jacbos coated denim I got for $78. Kinda just wanted some waxed/coated denim for some occasions but I still got my APC's and Dockers Alphas for most days.

curious... how much do used 5-6 times APC new standards go for? No fading, no soaks or washes.

in need of quick help. can someone PM me or reply back to me. I needed to know what size a 40 would be for a levi's denim jacket. not sure whether its a vintage fit or modern one the seller doesn't know either and is clueless on measurements as well. will rep.

Back
Top Bottom