*| | Denim _ School | |*

I only buy my jeans form one place and they hem them perfectly every time, so the girls there know what I like and what looks good for my heigt.

I believe all NF's are unsanfornized

Last edited:
I agree with the hemming sentiment.  The jeans aren't tapered enough/don't fit tight to your leg to make the stacking look good IMO.  
I believe all NF's are unsanfornized
Nope.  Almost all are sanforized except for a few like the okayama spirits and 32 oz.

I'm 5 foot 9 and I just got petite APC standards 4 days a go. I cuffed the bottom as seen but Should I get these hemmed?

Last edited:
looking for a pair of jeans that are as tapered as the APC pns.  these are almost the best fitting jeans i have.  i say almost because overall it stretched out a little too much.  i should have sized down two from my generic denim brand/pants size.  

looking for a pair of jeans that are as tapered as the APC pns.  these are almost the best fitting jeans i have.  i say almost because overall it stretched out a little too much.  i should have sized down two from my generic denim brand/pants size.  

How are you guys stretching them out so much? I'm a 30 but got a 28 in the APC PNS and I squat in them and wear them hard as ****. They barely stretched like .25 of an inch. Seriously this is driving me crazy lol how do you guys make them stretch 3 god dam inches?!

tein_springs4_d.jpg

it shouldnt stack too much or itll look weird if u know what i mean. vut evwryones style is different

I have a discussion question. So thrifting is my hobby and one of my recent finds was a pair off RRL denim. The jeans were obviously washed and softened after, but still . Im going to wear them, but what else should/can i do with them?

I have a discussion question. So thrifting is my hobby and one of my recent finds was a pair off RRL denim. The jeans were obviously washed and softened after, but still . Im going to wear them, but what else should/can i do with them?

Besides wearing them idk what you are trying to ask

Wear em fading will still occur

You may want to try a pair of Momotaro tight tapered at blueowl looking at the online measurements they seemed to have a pretty aggressive taper. I would advise you not to downsize too much. Momotaro are known to have a tight weave and they really don't stretch that much.

shoes for sure make a difference also when stacking

Even moreso are the cut of the jeans. Those like the YePC's from 2013, which had super skinny legs and a long inseam which makes them stack by default.

What do you do when you take off your shoes.. at your friends house or something? Or is this just an asian thing :lol:? srs question.

What do you do when you take off your shoes.. at your friends house or something? Or is this just an asian thing :lol:? srs question.

stacks are nice but having them dragging around the back of your foot and getting stepped on is the worst. increases the chances of the cuffs fraying and tearing :x

Back
Top Bottom