*| | Denim _ School | |*

^^^^Damn.....for real? I might have to just bite the bullet and hem it another inch and just rock them without the cuff. Guess that is what I get for not going to a professional.

Naked and Famous, Skinny guy.
:smokin

Last edited:

Come to the dark side. 6' leg openings no cuff, straight stacks.
They ain't ready for that bruh
I don't think I can ever go back to regular leg openings.  Especially since I don't wear shoes like flyknits or low tops.  you also need to hem them a little longer than usual so you get the stacks right.  too much stacking would look weird.  

This winter I wear mainly my timbs, command force, and lebron 12s which are pretty much high tops.  so with the laces undid and goes straight into the hole of the shoe, it looks 
pimp.gif

and its not like my jeans are skin tight either, and I mainly wear N&F Super Skinny. 

Come to the dark side. 6' leg openings no cuff, straight stacks.
Those uniqlos I copped have a small leg opening first time my jeans don't go over my shoes 
laugh.gif
 kinda liking the look
You won't turn back and you'll keep going progressively skinnier until you rocking jeggings 
smokin.gif
Nah dude.  I've always bought my skinny jeans a size up because I don't like them skin tight.  And when I transferred to raws, N&F Super Skinny they fit more like slim straight and I had to get them tailored from railcar.  Just put 6' on them jawns, shortened the knee a little bit and kept the thighs unchanged.  Jeans fit godly now.  Don't think I'll even go skinnier.

plus my crotch area needs to breathe and I need space for my stacks you feel me.

Damn.....got my pants back from the tailor and I realized I didn't tell them to hem and taper from the inside. So my selvage tab when you cuff them look way bigger than it should be and one is bigger than the other. Sort of makes the jeans look like some ghetto brand like Paco jeans or whatever.

Kind of even this big. Do you think they can even repair something like that?

1355815949_slide_3.jpg
lol. looks like the legs of a manequin. do some squats b.

^ dat aint JIC coilovers B or pogo sticks, look silly putting shock bootie like fades on ya jeans. Tells people you came up short. JK

haha im really curious to see how you guys got your 6in openings with your tapers. im getting ideas when i pick up my new denims 

i reported you anyway. anyone that knows me knows my condition. if you didnt see the thread about me, this is what i look like

Back
Top Bottom