*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by iamanobody

What up ya'll. I'm looking to either get a pair of apc new standards or skull 5010xx 6x6 raws. Any advice on which one to get? pros/cons, etc. Thanks!
forget apc.............nudies ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rjones416

people actually wear the same jeans everyday? you must stink.

Not really, all my denim smell fine. If it is a problem, nothing febreze or a cold soak can't fix.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by iamanobody

What up ya'll. I'm looking to either get a pair of apc new standards or skull 5010xx 6x6 raws. Any advice on which one to get? pros/cons, etc. Thanks!
forget apc.............nudies ftw
pimp.gif

APC is a little better than Nudies. Go with the Skulls, you do know the inseams are %#% long as hell, 38 and APC's are 34. That's a big difference youare either meant for one of them or not at all
laugh.gif

http://www.selfedge.com/s...th=70&products_id=204

But the guy who runs that store is named Kiya. I don't think he still post he but you can find him on ISS, SuFu, and I'm sure he is on other forums...

APC's might be short as hell on dude
laugh.gif

But if you aren't that tall you can always get them hemmed, but if you are that tall try looking into Flat Heads and Imperials

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

ive been puttin in work on my imperial dukes for about 6 months of full time wear, these things are tough!
Would you mind posting up some pics? Curious to see where you're at, alotta times I get the feeling the pics ppl put up are SuFu are atypical.. given a lot of them probably go the extra mile to get crazy fades.
sure thing! these things are tough as nails! around 6 months of regular wear:
261dap3.jpg

nbp6cz.jpg

2mn0heh.jpg

10olaty.jpg

Here's a few fresh orgasmic pics to try and offset the addition of those TR and other bedazzled jeans
Quality at its finest:
332xf76.jpg

2cy1s8x.jpg

259ebub.jpg

Here's my first pair of raw denims, Nudie SJs, had em for no more than 3-4 weeks and my aunt's good deed of washing my clothes for me....haven'tpaid much attention to them after my aunt's initial wash and i was heated
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
but everything happens for a reason because i bought my dukes right after
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Pics pre-wash:
289v2c3.jpg

yo real story when it comes to jeans im lost, all i wear is old navy, gap or RnR..someone post a website with "nudies" etc. etc. im tired of thecheap look in denim they just dont look good wit foams and theres no way im wearing skinnys, i'll look like a ballon on the top with two pieces of stringon the bottom

what are you gonna do

im sure u agree that them sjs are dunzo.
your not gonna wear them because your working on a more promising project
and im sure u dont want to see them go to waste
on top of that they will just lie around your house and make you mad at yer aunt every time u see them

i think u shuld give them to me!
we r the same size and ill post picts of showing the full potential of what they coulda been

soooo

what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i dont know much about jeans either.. but im lookin for something good. i like them blk jeans just posted. school me

How much are you willing to spend?

Originally Posted by LB510

laugh.gif
they do.
Yep it's pretty ridiculous. I'm not about to break my routine for a pair of jeans.. not about to bike 10 miles to class or do an hour longdaily workout in them for SuFu props.
laugh.gif

waygd, good stuff. I was expecting a little more fading, but you're right they're tough.. keep with them.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

ive been puttin in work on my imperial dukes for about 6 months of full time wear, these things are tough!
Would you mind posting up some pics? Curious to see where you're at, alotta times I get the feeling the pics ppl put up are SuFu are atypical.. given a lot of them probably go the extra mile to get crazy fades.
sure thing! these things are tough as nails! around 6 months of regular wear:
261dap3.jpg

10olaty.jpg
Really? Six months!?

These look like they were barely worn for a week.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Nice Dukes man
thankee

bustinxjustin- it's built australian tough, plus imperials are notorious for they're toughness
ro0ts - yea, i'm a little sad each day when i look at themconsidering how long it's been, but i have no intentions of running those extra miles or doing those extra 500 squats for honeycombs, just means i havesome extra months to stay with em before they meet their demise
laugh.gif

tecca nena - after they've been washed, its just notthe same...trust me, if you really want to get raw denim, you need to grab a brand new pair...you'll understand when they come in the mail from selfedge,denimbar, context or wherever you get em, pull em out of the box and they are crisp as hell
pimp.gif
devil.gif
and after that it's history, every honeycomb and fade is completely unique to you...sadly, my nudies have lost their crisp and blackness due tothe damned washing machine AND DRYER!!
mad.gif

Koudie - those are called nudie slimjims, they're one of nudies tighter fits, depending on your fit you may want to go with regular ralf or average joe...if it's specifically black rawdenim you're looking for, i'd honestly suggest some black apc ns, best beginner brand and it doesn't kill your wallet, also you may want to lookinto acnes
ralphsody - imperial dukes look sick as hell withany pair of shoes you have on
wink.gif

on a sidenote, wheres yamakazi nowadays, he practically made this thread, not to mention he was like my mentor alongside with sufu when it came to these parts

also, my next pick up after i finish my imperials may be some KMWs
devil.gif

11skqwn.jpg

non selvedge side of the closet...l to r 3 diesels 2 sevens, antik, evisu, RnR and paper denims

g1 camera is bad. edited

My apologies, as I am sure this has been posted multiple times in this thread already but I am a denim infant (pretty effin ignorant) and was looking for anice "beginner" pair of raw denims to work with.

Suggestions on what brand, style, and where to get them at a reasonable price? Preferably blue/indigo nothing too tight or baggy or with flared bottoms, just anice straight fit pair that I can wear everyday.

Thanks.

what are you gonna do- Nice imperals I can't believe 6 months a nd thats all. Hang in there

As for my next pair I was either going to try out those ( figured they would be pretty good for my size 6'0 170) or I was going to try to squezze into apair of APC new standards.

As for now I wish I haden't have gave up on my Rescuse so early
frown.gif

Current rotation

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That's a mighty fine collection of crappy denim.
Another NT elitist. Does bashing his denim make you feel better about yours?
smh.gif

All I ever see this guy do is talk down on people like he's some fashion guru.....LAME

anyways what brand are jeans in the bottom right hand corner.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Another NT elitist. Does bashing his denim make you feel better about yours?
smh.gif

All I ever see this guy do is talk down on people like he's some fashion guru.....LAME

anyways what brand are jeans in the bottom right hand corner.

SFAM

on another note. just washed a pair of 501 organic selvage. will post pics, post dry. put 10 months of work in.

I just copped a pair of PRPS. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to wear them around the shoe cuz they are kinda baggy and swallow my kicks

Back
Top Bottom