*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by 5tan

I got bored the other night and decided to do this to my New Standards which I don't really wear much.
But I guess I'll wear'em as 'shorts' now, sorta.
DSC01812.JPG

DSC01811.JPG

How you do that? I too have some NS I would like to have a similar look with....Also how many times have you washed those?

Originally Posted by big mike 13

Originally Posted by aumxhype

here's my little collection of nudies, except the ones on the far left are my girl's
what model/color is the one second to the right?
also, what model is closest to APC New Standards?
model is even stevens and color is light grey

anyone got thoughts of naked & famous's weird guys?

i heard some button problems, but im about to pull the trigger on grabbing them at denimbar with that coupon code

@kix - soak before wearing if you must, wash when the jeans are completely done

@dunk - i just tried on the STFs today (they were meh) but not the STR 501s, wish i could help

After I soak, do I just let it dry?...or put them on wet. Pardon the ignorance, I never got the concept
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

anyone got thoughts of naked & famous's weird guys?

i heard some button problems, but im about to pull the trigger on grabbing them at denimbar with that coupon code

@kix - soak before wearing if you must, wash when the jeans are completely done

@dunk - i just tried on the STFs today (they were meh) but not the STR 501s, wish i could help

I have a pair of Weird Guys which I love and haven't had any button problems yet. But if it does happen they will send you a repair kit. They are alsomaking new buttons to prevent problems

I seen some N&F weird guy's at a Nordstrom Rack for $60.
Is that I decent price? and does Nordstrom offer tailoring?

^ I might pick them up then.

btw I have a a pair of black Levi's STF's that I bought last winter, They're a size 34 x 32,
They fit sorta big on me now because I lost some weight, I buy my jeans in 32 x 30 now.
So evidently I want to shrink them down, so how should I wash them if want them to get down to a 32 x 30?

Can't wait to check out NYSE, they will have somethings the SF store doesnt have, i.e. Ande Whalls.
Sucks that they got washed, but at least they aren't ruined though

on black APCs go a size up...i got the same size as my blue pair and after 6 months my black pair has stretched out horribly

I just bought a pair of Bootcut Barrys (Revival Dry) from Context this morning. $92.50, sweet. I've wanted these for a while now.

I need a pair of coated black Slim Jims and I'd like to try the Easy Emil, but have never seen them in person or tried them on.

anyone know a good online store to get some good decent priced jeans? levis and others because i like levis but want to try something else

501 stf will stretch and stain your shoes and will make creases. And they'll shrink when washed.

501 does nothing "special."

Back
Top Bottom