*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I seen some N&F weird guy's at a Nordstrom Rack for $60.
Is that I decent price? and does Nordstrom offer tailoring?

crap..i just got some for 110...CAD tho.... i dont know much about jeans....but i like wierd guys fit...also tried on some thin fin nudies.....might grab those soon..... does anyone know if of apc's i can look at with these types of fits??? or any other brands i should look into aswell??? i wanna get a couple good pairs of jeans and just rock them for like 2-3 years and not to worry about jeans anymore...lol
For APC's try New Standards or Petite Standards. As for me other brands that I would consider are RRL, Ande Whalls, Kicking Mules, 3Sixteen,Iron Heart and Skulls. But right now I'm really looking forward to getting a pair of Ande Whalls

Originally Posted by courtking01

Info on these jeans??
56a26e333de39fbbfd45e336657481e855b6c987.jpg

Yesss info on those jeans please lol

Does anyone have any advice on chip and pepper denim? I know its not the most popular brand but saw some pairs that interest me. Any help is appreciated.

I need help with some jeans. Im looking for a pair that is not too baggy but not too tight. I have a pair of Miskeen Originals jeans that I really like howthey look and feel but that hand in the back makes it hard for me to wear them with different shirts. Is there a different brand that makes jeans with thatMiskeen fit but with out the over sized logo in the back? Im a fat dude so I dont want something too tight that will make me look like a lollipop when I wear aloose shirt.

^I found out that the jeans are old LRGs. Do most LRG jeans fit like this as well as stack like them??
Yea its some LRG selvedge denim.

I have that exact same pair that Mos is wearing.. Its brand new with tags and everything. It doesnt fit me.....

Anybody want to buy them off of me?
laugh.gif
seriously

I've been on the fence about these Naked & Famous weird guys: http://www.denimbaronline...ID=812&DEPARTMENT_ID=38# I really like thedye, but I'm not sure if their denim warrants the $150. I spoiled myself purchasing imperial dukes as my first pairs of denim, sigh =( Anybody have anyinput on the quality of these and whether its worth the money? Otherwise, I may invest in some APC NS or something or another. But the dye and denim contraston these are so damn nice and unique! I wish barneys had my size when these were on sale for $80 rawrrr

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

^I found out that the jeans are old LRGs. Do most LRG jeans fit like this as well as stack like them??
Yea its some LRG selvedge denim.

I have that exact same pair that Mos is wearing.. Its brand new with tags and everything. It doesnt fit me.....

Anybody want to buy them off of me?
laugh.gif
seriously
what size?

Back
Top Bottom