*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

9 days / 96 hours in.. they're loosening up now..

Average Joe's?

I have one question about this fit, are the leg openings really wide? That's my only pet peeve about straight leg jeans sometimes. Damn near bootcut.

Also, please don't tell me nudie's have that boxy in the thigh fit like 501 STF's. I hate that %*#@.

fh_lw_02_web-796942.jpg

thanks
ohwell.gif
but i was referring to these i wasnt sure if these were flathead as well

Originally Posted by doyung9

Average Joe's?

I have one question about this fit, are the leg openings really wide? That's my only pet peeve about straight leg jeans sometimes. Damn near bootcut.

Also, please don't tell me nudie's have that boxy in the thigh fit like 501 STF's. I hate that %*#@.
the leg openings are not really wide. they fit around lowtop shoes nicely, and it doesnt fit over my hightop dunks

Average Joe's?

Yeah they're AJ's. The leg opening is not that big actually.. they fit perfectly when I'm wearing Chucks (and I do most of the time).. I knowself edge has a good chart to look at the actual measurements of each size. Mine are 32 x 34.

As for them fitting like 501's.. I don't think so.. I think they have a better fit and cut.. maybe it's the sizing? Maybe it's the cut of thisspecific style. Check out all the different cuts and see what you think fits better.

EDIT: I had some crazy nonsense posted here, but I think I'm gonna just get some Imperial Dukes.

Average Joe's?

Yeah they're AJ's. The leg opening is not that big actually.. they fit perfectly when I'm wearing Chucks (and I do most of the time).. I know self edge has a good chart to look at the actual measurements of each size. Mine are 32 x 34.

As for them fitting like 501's.. I don't think so.. I think they have a better fit and cut.. maybe it's the sizing? Maybe it's the cut of this specific style. Check out all the different cuts and see what you think fits better.
yea AJ leg oening isn't too big, its just right IMO

I have a question I've always pondered regarding my jeans, When I first buy some of my jeans usually levis' 514 they would be stiff thats how I likedthem, But after some washes they would get very I guess loose. there not stiff anymore. Am I washing them incorrectly? I wash them with the instructions fromthe jeans. If you understood my question and Have some Input I would greatly appreciate it.

Question about levi 501 stf...... What will create a better fade? Just wearing them without soak or should i soak in cold water then wear em around a bit. Idont want them to shrink much at all, thats why i dont want to do warm

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I have a question I've always pondered regarding my jeans, When I first buy some of my jeans usually levis' 514 they would be stiff thats how I liked them, But after some washes they would get very I guess loose. there not stiff anymore. Am I washing them incorrectly? I wash them with the instructions from the jeans. If you understood my question and Have some Input I would greatly appreciate it.

No, thats what happens when you wash them. If you want to stiffen them, buy some starch like for dress shirts and spray them

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Question about levi 501 stf...... What will create a better fade? Just wearing them without soak or should i soak in cold water then wear em around a bit. I dont want them to shrink much at all, thats why i dont want to do warm

To be honest, STF Levi's are damn near impossible to fade. If they do, the contrast is pretty tough too see, with that though, I have seen a couple pairsthat have a decent fade and contrast. If you're gonna stick with them, don't soak them, wear them frequently and starch em when they get soft.

I was thinking about picking up a pair of grey dry nudie even stevens off of denimbar...

Does dry grey denim fade/crease easily? Anyone have pictures of grey denim after a year?

recommend a pair of slim grey jeans. Its hard finding grey when "charcol" and something looking like "platinum" falls into that catagory sooften.
Also for cheap denim I've been looking at BDG, any reviews on them?

onetwothreewick i just received my pair of even steven dry grey from denimbar the other day. Just to let you know there is a blueish tint to them where theydont really look that grey. almost like a really faded pair of indigo jeans. i dont know how these will fade but after wearing them for a day i can start tosee the combs set in. after a few weeks or soo ill post pics to give you an idea of what they look like.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

I was thinking about picking up a pair of grey dry nudie even stevens off of denimbar...

Does dry grey denim fade/crease easily? Anyone have pictures of grey denim after a year?

I have a pair of the even steven dry organic about 15 wears let me get some pics up

Wild Child Indigo Denim T-Shirts - BOOMTIME

After almost a year of edits and changes we're proud to announce the first release from Wild Child & Company.

The famous denim t-shirt by Wild Child, if you're here reading this, you probably have been following the progress surrounding this release. Almost oneyear of edits and remakes later, Wild Child delivers the world's first denim t-shirt.
100% pure indigo dyed pima cotton White Oak Black Seed Cone Denim with a tan leather hang tag make up this first product release from Wild Child & Co.

Two versions are available, a crewneck version and also a V-Neck Edition by Sidney Lo.

The denim really comes to life and softens up quite a bit with some wear and washing, and will fade and age just like a pair of jeans (and so will the tanleather tag). Due to the weave and shade of the denim, this t-shirt doesn't look as crazy as it sounds once you've worn it.
The shirt's fabric was cut on a bias and therefore the weave of the denim appears diagonally as opposed to vertically, this was done so that the denimwould stretch sideways just like a normal t-shirt does.

The Wild Child Indigo Denim T-Shirt and the Sidney Lo V-Neck edition be released at Self Edge (and online) on Saturday September 20th at Noon (PST).Check the online store for more photographs, information, and measurements later tonight:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop

wc_01_web-738271.jpg

wc_sl_01_web-790453.jpg

wc_03_web-738290.jpg

wc_04_web-790434.jpg

wc_sl_03_web-732477.jpg

^^^df...those are crazy...hey should i starch it? how long do i wear it before creases start to settle in? 3 months?

first two pics are my even stevens 15 wears
the second two are before and after my apc rescues second soak since I got them in April

before

After

Originally Posted by That guy Max

onetwothreewick i just received my pair of even steven dry grey from denimbar the other day. Just to let you know there is a blueish tint to them where they dont really look that grey. almost like a really faded pair of indigo jeans. i dont know how these will fade but after wearing them for a day i can start to see the combs set in. after a few weeks or soo ill post pics to give you an idea of what they look like.

Thanks.

I can't really tell at all what they look like online..they look grey but then they look really light blue.

I would never wear a denim jacket or other denim shirts, but Kiya that v neck is on point. How much oz is it?

The Wild Child tees are made with 7oz. of raw sex aka Cone Black Seed denim…

Here are some teaser shots of a worn shirt…two months of total wear and four machine washes…

2868851371_9e7cce8429_o.jpg

2868851139_a4a9cd333d_o.jpg

2869678630_15305a04c5_o.jpg

Flat Head Houndstooth Madness Comes Back to Invade Your Personal Space

You cannot deny the power of Flat Head's Houndstooth shirts.. Now available in an entirely new color combination which has turned into our favoriteversion, Red & White.

Soft and extremely well fitting, these shirts have been a hit since we started carrying them. Keep in mind they're only produced by Flat Head twice a year,and once sold out there will be no more until the next year. The buttons are different this time around and the pocket design has been changed to a sawtoothdesign.
These are great for the colder months as the flannel they use is super soft and heavy and can be worn as a single shirt or as an over-shirt.

Along with the new Red & White color we got a limited restock of the White/Black and Red/Black. We've also gotten a full restock of the F310, 1001,and F380 jeans, cordovan card cases, and black woven wallet chains. All these flavorful gems of flannel, denim, and leather are now available in our onlinestore:
http://www.selfedge.com/s...f8626e2fe55ca327142a9e980

IMG_1039-1-707273.jpg

IMG_1040-707337.JPG

IMG_1032-1-728709.jpg

IMG_1037-1-728723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom