Soak in about 2-3 month of wear.

pimp.gif

Thanks man.

I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

guess i'm gonna buy more 501s nd not be so stupid..lol
Haha, don't worry about it. They're cheap, its like washing a pair of Nudies or Imperials haha.
501s are basically my practice before i step up to something more expensive..
laugh.gif
Haha, honestly though you need no practice, just buy a nice pair of jeans and wear them. Just wear them naturally and you'll get the effect. Don't go out of your way doing something you wouldn't normally do. If you're thinking about the next level, I recommend either APC New Standards(remember to size down two) or Nudies Average Joe Dry Heavy. They're both in the 150 range. Don't try and get to complicated with Flat Heads oranything haha

Quick question i bought some levi's which both are in the darker sides of colors(dark blue,black)...do i wash them or do i just put them in the dryers withone of those papers that smell good?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I need help.
I got these for a really good deal, but I don't know too much about Jeans/Denim.
What should I do?
I've worn them around 4 times all ready.
Was I supposed to soak them before I wore them?
Can I still do it now if I need to?
Am I ok to just rock them?

99f157e132ea6871f6642a4fb581264f4da884b.pjpg

Thanks for any help.
I don't soak any of my Evisu's.

Most people i know soak them before wearing.

You can soak now, if you desire to.

You're good fam, i'd personally just rock them stiff.

anybody have experience with evisu x puma jeans? i got four pairs for a really cheap price. they are rigid, worn-out, black, and greencast.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

LB510 how do those Edwins fit?

Nice. Similar to my even stevens with a little bigger leg opening. I'm probally not going to get aroung to wearing em just yet I'm trying for 150 to200 wears in the even stevens and I'm at 50 now
ohwell.gif
. When I do wearthem they should be easy to fade because they are very very dark.

can someone recommend me a pair of jeans that fit like apc new standards, i was looking for a color other then the regular indigo. either a different shade of indigo or maybe black, price doesn't matter. thanks
smile.gif

^ you can try some Christian Dior MIJ 21 cm ...i belive they fit similar to APC new standards....MIJ 19 cm will be more like new cures if im not mistaken

Originally Posted by pr1nts

can someone recommend me a pair of jeans that fit like apc new standards, i was looking for a color other then the regular indigo. either a different shade of indigo or maybe black, price doesn't matter. thanks
smile.gif

imperial dukes, dont size down very much though if any. imperials stretch but are tight fitting to start with.
youre just looking for a straight tapered fit. thats what new standards on, like a slim straight
flathead and samurai also have awesome cuts if your wallets fat

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^ you can try some Christian Dior MIJ 21 cm ...i belive they fit similar to APC new standards....MIJ 19 cm will be more like new cures if im not mistaken
Originally Posted by heyitslando

smile.gif

imperial dukes, dont size down very much though if any. imperials stretch but are tight fitting to start with.
youre just looking for a straight tapered fit. thats what new standards on, like a slim straight
thanks for the suggestions, i'm gonna look into them.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by heyitslando

smile.gif

thanks for the suggestions, i'm gonna look into them.
doesnt APC make NS in black too?

Originally Posted by Seattle206

anybody have experience with evisu x puma jeans? i got four pairs for a really cheap price. they are rigid, worn-out, black, and greencast.

i copped a pair a while back. i swear i have the hardest time getting honeycombs on them. i could spray a lot of starch in that area but wont be able to getthat stiffness. if seen dudes get great results on superfuture with really nice honeycombs so i know its possible. any tips?

My question was probably already answered, but i don't have time to go through all the pages, so I would appreciate it if yall can help me out.

Whats the best way to wash and get that stiffness back in the STF's? Will soaking them in cold water and then air drying them work? Or is there anothermethod?

Also, same question goes for selvedge denim.....how would I go about washing those??

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

Also, same question goes for selvedge denim.....how would I go about washing those??

Thanks!!
Inside out either hot or cold water depending on how muck you want them to shrink then hang dry them
OR
Toss them in the washing machine delicate cycle (turn them inside out)

I'd choose option #1

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I need help.
I got these for a really good deal, but I don't know too much about Jeans/Denim.
What should I do?
I've worn them around 4 times all ready.
Was I supposed to soak them before I wore them?
Can I still do it now if I need to?
Am I ok to just rock them?

99f157e132ea6871f6642a4fb581264f4da884b.pjpg

Thanks for any help.

How is the weight/feel of that denim? Is it soft and thin (looks that way) or is it a lil rigid with a lil weight to it? I was interested in those andanother pair with similar denim, I just don't like thin/light denim.

Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC06 - THE SECOND COMING OF FIRE After 9 months of R&D, we are pleased and honored to offer the SEXSC06 Jean;a cutting-edge collaboration style designed by Self Edge and Japan's world-renowned denim brand - Sugar Cane. Sugar Cane is the pioneer brand that got itsname for manufacturing denim and other fabrics crafted from blending some of the world's best cotton and sugar cane fibers, yielding exotic, unparalleledgarments that produce absolutely outrageous personality with age and wear like nothing else on the market (and they smell sweet, too, thanks to the generousblend of sugar cane). The SEXSC06 jeans offer plenty of inseam length on a mid/low-rise, narrow-leg body made with specially crafted 13oz Japanese denimproduced from 50% Okinawa cotton and 50% Okinawa sugar cane that is loomed on vintage power-operated shuttle looms in such a way as to duplicate the looser,more-porous, slubby weave associated with hand-powered wooden looms from the 19th century, creating a breathable jean that's perfect for warmer climates.-13oz Slack Weave Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim -Hand Loomed Style Denim -50/50 Cotton / Sugar Cane Fiber Blend -Reinforced Crotch (Denim Patch) -BlackAnodized Buttons -Buffalo Leather Tag -Pin-Check Rear Pocket Lining -Japanese Sun Stripe Pocket Bags Once this jean sells through, no further supplywill be available due to this one-time production run. Available in-store at Self Edge on Saturday November 8th at Noon. Online sales will start at selfedge.com on the same day at 3pm. Retail cost is $305 (with free shipping worldwide as usual).http://www.selfedge.com/s...&cPath=65&products_id=374
sexsc06_01_web-721838.jpg
sexsc06_02_web-721906.jpg
sexsc06_03_web-746696.jpg
sexsc06_04_web-746778.jpg
sexsc06_05_web-769900.jpg
sexsc06_06_web-769975.jpg
sexsc06_07_web-700099.jpg
sexsc06_08_web-700380.jpg
sexsc06_09_web-727173.jpg
sexsc06_10_web-727238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom