*| | Denim _ School | |*

Looking for a tailor in NYC that does a great job with an original hem
what do you mean original hem?

edit: nvm figured it out lol

im pretty sure if you just ask the tailor they could do it, if you dont know what theyre talking about just leave and find a new one

Last edited:
Thinking of picking up a pair of Rogue Territories...Solid brand?

Probably my favorite pair of denim. I have the 14oz I think Stanton's. They fade great, love the fit but I think I bought them a size smaller than usual and my thighs outgrew them from lifting.

Probably been asked already, but does anyone have a recommendation of decent jeans that have the moto look but a little tastefully distressed? Slim fit is preferred.

Yes, I know Balmain makes a style like this. No, I'm not paying $1200 for jeans :lol:

I prefer a medium wash. Not really looking for a dark wash.

Probably been asked already, but does anyone have a recommendation of decent jeans that have the moto look but a little tastefully distressed? Slim fit is preferred.

Yes, I know Balmain makes a style like this. No, I'm not paying $1200 for jeans :lol:

Those biker jeans?

Anyone find low-rise denim uncomfortable? 

think its time to switch it up

Andy mid-rise recommendations ? 

Last edited:

I hate to say it but embellish does this probably the best in the affordable market.

Anyone ever owned Paige jeans?

Fell in love with their slim fit. ( I forget the funny little name they call them)

How do they hold up over time?

Anyone find low-rise denim uncomfortable? 

think its time to switch it up

Andy mid-rise recommendations ? 

yup tried several times and just can't to it. mid to high rise are all i'll buy now. Oni 517s are great, love my pair

Anyone ever owned Paige jeans?

Fell in love with their slim fit. ( I forget the funny little name they call them)

How do they hold up over time?
Kyou still havent changed your display pic 
roll.gif

Was in market for a high rise/slim tapered pair of denim

Ordered some Japan Blue's from okayamadenim but their huge in the thighs so I have to send them back

The Self Edge homies gave me some recommendations and I went in today and ended up getting some unsanforized Studio D'artisan Memphis x Zimbabwe

These are my first pair of unsanforized, just did a 45 min soak and got them hang drying now. Excited to see how they end up fitting

I need my evisus hemmed and tapered, should I take them to the dry cleaners or should i just find a specialty denim spot? Not trynna cook my selvedge if they mess up the taper

I need my evisus hemmed and tapered, should I take them to the dry cleaners or should i just find a specialty denim spot? Not trynna cook my selvedge if they mess up the taper

Regular cleaner gonna F up the selvedge, and won't be able to ropelace the hem. 

Send them to Railcar
Repped , i've seen the horror stories and im not trying to kill these bad boys

Back
Top Bottom