*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by ayelexx

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by ayelexx

can anyone help me out? i recently got some average joes nudies online and they fit too lose. but i cant return them.

if i soak them in hot water will they shrink permanently? or will they eventually loosen up again? also if i soak them will they fade like crazy? is it still possible to get honeycombs and all that good stuff if the jeans are too loose?
No, they will loosen up again with wear, they are raw, so they will always stretch back out a little bit even after a soak. Yes, they can still fade like crazy. Yes you can still get good combs. Wear them hard, don't wash them for a long time and you'll be in good shape.

hard to get fades after a soak but its possible

Thanks reigndrop and LB510 for your responses. so the best thing to do would just be to wear them and not soak them right? thanks a lot guys

Soaking doesn't make the jeans harder to fade at all. Occasional soaks will probably even make them easier to fade because it will revive the starch in thejeans and make them stiffer so the creases will be sharper. Nudies are sanfordized jeans though, so an initial soak won't really shrink them at all. Withwear they'll stretch out even more than they are now and a hot soak will bring them back to their original size. So yes, you don't need an initial soakbut you shouldn't be afraid to soak them every once in a while for fear that they won't fade afterwards. Washings on the other hand makes the jeansharder to fade because the abrasion from the wash will make the entire pair of jeans fade evenly so it is harder to get high contrast fades with frequentwashings.

Originally Posted by Rky Mdna

Skull S5010XX 6X6 Raw size 28
Everyday since august 8th, 15+ hours daily (smh)
No soaks, no washes
nice pics.

no soak-- were those sanforized?

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

me and a couple friends were talking about colored jeans and how its a no go , but whats yall take on white jeans???

I think its too flashy for me, but if you can pull the outfit correctly it can be really fly....(e.x. white jeans with blk/red patents)
Colored jeans can be pulled off. I have colored denumz but they're in earth tone colors, very muted.

And white denim is easily pulled off in the spring/summer. But white jeans and black/red xi's? Gross. Class it up a bit with some Sperrys, oxfords, captoes, bucks(not the nike sb), even some saddle shoes would look pretty interesting with it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i might be trippen with the patents but i dont wear any of those type of shoes though. i have a lot of sneakers so im sure i can find one that looksnice.

i think i just might have to pull the plug on some white jeans...

Two questions about soaking your jeans (new to this.)
1.What does soaking DO to the jeans?
2. Does it only work BEFORE you wear them? Or can you soak like after 20+ wears?
Please&Thanks

Need some HELP......

Im looking for a pair of dark navy jeans that are under 50 bucks....are there any good brands for that price? whats the cheapest brand there is that hassomewhat of quality? i wear 34 x 32 straight fit.

Thoughts on this pair of PRPS jeans, I think the fading or whatever you call it is a bit much for me. I copped cuz they were like 50% off but I may have totake them back. Is this style what's poppin' nowadays? I don't know if I can pull this look off, I don't know if I want to pull this look off,lol.

349303859.jpg

2lbjfwy.jpg

2ia4ua9.jpg

l to r : 6 months Good Society, 0 day Naked & Famous', Almost 2 yr Blue Bloods, 1 yr Neighborhoods, 4 month Kicking mules

More pics of the Blue Bloods since they are the most interesting. Worn loose before I wised up and started wearing something closer to my true size. Anyoneelse like Good Society?

sfdspc.jpg

9tfn5s.jpg

29fw1kw.jpg

Originally Posted by Shaze804

2lbjfwy.jpg

2ia4ua9.jpg

l to r : 6 months Good Society, 0 day Naked & Famous', Almost 2 yr Blue Bloods, 1 yr Neighborhoods, 4 month Kicking mules

More pics of the Blue Bloods since they are the most interesting. Worn loose before I wised up and started wearing something closer to my true size. Anyone else like Good Society?
I've been wanting to try out Naked & Famous but how are Good Society?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

2lbjfwy.jpg

2ia4ua9.jpg

More pics of the Blue Bloods since they are the most interesting. Worn loose before I wised up and started wearing something closer to my true size. Anyone else like Good Society?

Nice pair of jeans all around. Mine aren't selvedge but they're organic. Fairly cheap too.

i have LA denim jeans and i love em. only paid $40 for them from a guess sale that carried them. gap has very nice jeans as well

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

2lbjfwy.jpg

2ia4ua9.jpg

Nice pair of jeans all around. Mine aren't selvedge but they're organic. Fairly cheap too.
I went to the city today and was able to check out Naked & Famous in person, I was pressed for time so I didn't get to try them on butwhat style did you get and how is the sizing. From the little research I did it seems like you can buy the Slim Guys at true size but you will have to sizedown one or two for the Weird Guys.

for those of you who own a pair of average joe dry heavy,
on the right rear pocket, does it say "Nudies" or Nudie Jeans Co?"

mine says "Nudie Jeans Co," all the ones i've seen just say "Nudies"

I'm not questioning the authenticity of them, based on the fact i bought the from selfedge.com,
but i was just wondering if mine is the only one with that oddity.

sick prps. pissed i had to sell mine

thanks

anybody can tell me which APC's fit the best? like i dont want it baggy and i dont like the leg openings to be big either...and for those who own a pair ofAPC, how bad do they stretch? cuz my Nudie RRDS stretched out too much and way too baggy now lol.

Back
Top Bottom