*| | Denim _ School | |*

How's the fit on the Nudie Grim Tim? Looking for a decent pair of slim jeans in a black-grey wash. I'm 6'3 175 so pretty slim/lean but I don't like denim too skinny like EMO skinny.

Are they a lot skinnier than American slim jeans? Size up or down?

I think they're a great fit. Not too slim, but just enough to look skinny. Not sure how they compare to American Slim jeans.

I have a pair that I don't wear much anymore...don't like the fit as much as I used to

I'd prefer something slimmer (I have new standards) but I think some other fits may have a shorter inseam

not looking for raw jeans but a washed pair

I have a pair that I don't wear much anymore...don't like the fit as much as I used to

I'd prefer something slimmer (I have new standards) but I think some other fits may have a shorter inseam

not looking for raw jeans but a washed pair
I've only really been able to find American Eagle outside APC and Nudie

Just ran across this thread, I'm definitely not denim expert but I'm liking these Levi 541s.
20181010_153607.jpg

Anyone have experience with RRL? Thoughts, opinions? Looking to switch it up from Nudie and NF, open to other options too.

Anyone have experience with RRL? Thoughts, opinions? Looking to switch it up from Nudie and NF, open to other options too.
I have a pair of the raw slims from 6-7 years ago. Worn a lot but they barely fade. Their washed stuff looks great but out of my price range.

You don't say! lol

Was looking for some real life feedback.

I ordered a pair of Grim Tims from ASOS and they sent me a pair of Lean Deans by mistake. Didn't even send me the right color, SMH.

Tried them on for the hell of it. They're definitely a true slim fit with a little bit of taper. I'm a slim/lean dude, so if you're beefier you might find them closer to a skinny fit.

D.Josey D.Josey ain't lying though. Nudie has a good virtual size guide where they provide like 8 measurements for each pant. Just compare it to your best fitting pair of denim.

As far as quality, they seemed good although I wouldn't pay retail. Wouldn't pay more than like $125.

Is there a brand that has a similar cut to Levi's 502 regular taper?

I was considering a pair of Rogue Territory's, but idk. I really liked the cut of Nudie's Big Bengt, but I think that cut is no longer made.

I ordered a pair of Grim Tims from ASOS and they sent me a pair of Lean Deans by mistake. Didn't even send me the right color, SMH.

Tried them on for the hell of it. They're definitely a true slim fit with a little bit of taper. I'm a slim/lean dude, so if you're beefier you might find them closer to a skinny fit.

D.Josey D.Josey ain't lying though. Nudie has a good virtual size guide where they provide like 8 measurements for each pant. Just compare it to your best fitting pair of denim.

As far as quality, they seemed good although I wouldn't pay retail. Wouldn't pay more than like $125.

Thanks bro :nthat:

ASOS notorious for goofing. I wonder how they are even sustainable as a business. Wrong items sent, added quantities not in order, refunding full or more than corect amount.

ASOS notorious for goofing. I wonder how they are even sustainable as a business. Wrong items sent, added quantities not in order, refunding full or more than corect amount.

Really? I've never had any problems with them.

Back
Top Bottom