Deprogramming Yourself (The Parting of the Ways)

long but
eek.gif

thanks OP. great watch. the human mind is the most amazing, super-engineered weapon the world has ever seen. we're powerful beyond our own measures.

its sad that so many people just do not realize that this power is in all of us, not just some. we generally continue, as a species to not lift the veil over our eyes. but were just doing what we were taught (programmed) to do.

its people like those in the videos speaking that make me smile. it lets me know that the thoughts ive had about our society arent just my own imagination. theres people out there who really do share my beliefs in how our civilization is being played out.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

damn really nt? i guess i should have posted something about how tight men's jeans are....or maybe a hair loss thread.

=(

indifferent.gif

damn really nt? i guess i should have posted something about how tight men's jeans are....or maybe a hair loss thread.

=(

oh? stop feeling all holier than thou just because you discovered some preachy youtube video 30min ago. 

"You can go into a pitch black room full of evil, full of darkness, and light a little candle, and instantly, that darkness flees. But you can't do the opposite. You can't go into a well-lit room full of truth and wisdom, and righteousness, and joy and health, and harmony with the universal power -- you can't take up any amount of darkness and go into that well-lit room and have any effect whatsoever." - dude at around 7:50

I want yall to think about that metaphor for a bit.

How many times in your life have you overcome terrible, mortifying times in your life, full of obstacles, fear,doubt, and pain(room of darkness), just by simply being positive (lighting the match)? Just defeat it, by defeating it. I don't know how else to explain it. 

=(

you'll soon learn that conspiracy-esque threads don't live past a page or two here. 

Nice video for people that I guess still don't get it.

If you are now open minded and believe in what you just watched, then I suggest you watch these free full length documentaries on YouTube. You're mind will be blown if it's your first time watching something like this with an open mind.

The Fall Of The Republic
The Obama Deception
End Game
Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined.

It's real, it's happening now and we can stop it. Just have to enlighten our peers.

Back
Top Bottom