Derrick Rose Torn ACL...Blame Shoes

Originally Posted by toine2983

It's R.I.P. Bulls if anything.

Sucks for the Rose.
tired.gif

Enjoy watching him play and was looking forward to seeing the Heat/Bulls rematch in the ECF.

Worst injury to have during this time
30t6p3b.gif

Let's go Miami tho.

Good looks dre.

Man D-Rose's injuries have been escalating all season.
30t6p3b.gif

Probably affect his status for the '12-13 season too.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

You have to be a **** all your life?
30t6p3b.gif

Asking someone to type out a long post about medical procedures when the information is ONE CLICK away is bad form. But that's just me.

You can be rough on people at times and sir I don't like it either. 
;

Report me then. Jesus. Y'all calling everything known to mankind soft in one thread and can't take a suggestion about googling something in the next thread? Who's really soft?

This hurts. He relies so much on athleticism. Don't know if he will come back as the same explosive player.
We might be robbed of what he could potentially be.
frown.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Is he even gonna be fully ready by this time next season?

Doesn't it take 2 years to really get back & comfortable from that?

Awful news, hopefully he'll have a full recovery and return to the game close to what he was before.

You don't know how to google?

30t6p3b.gif

Asking someone to type out a long post about medical procedures when the information is ONE CLICK away is bad form. But that's just me.

80% of the material on here can be googled. It's a message board. Why ask about players being drafted in the nfl thread when you could google videos of their college careers yourself. When someone has knowledge of something it's easier and less time consuming for them to sum it up then to go research it. I hate the go google it response.

Originally Posted by Jay02

30t6p3b.gif

80% of the material on here can be googled. It's a message board. Why ask about players being drafted in the nfl thread when you could google videos of their college careers yourself. When someone has knowledge of something it's easier and less time consuming for them to sum it up then to go research it. I hate the go google it response.

Uh no. The great majority of posts on here are opinions, reactions and analysis. You think the Knicks/Heat thread is "googlable?"Report me. Otherwise, let's move on.

SMH @ ppl blaming Thibbs.

Pooh couldve torn his ACL the first play of Game 2. It wouldnt have made a difference.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Is he even gonna be fully ready by this time next season?

Doesn't it take 2 years to really get back & comfortable from that?

if it's just the ACL tear it doesn't take two years.  but I figure he'll miss the beginning of the season. 

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by outkast9984

yea why is coach having him there the last minute! thats on tibbs man

agree 100000%
such an idiot

we all know rose is not 100% 
up by 12 with a minute something left? bulls have already proven they can win games without rose, now you dont think they can hold a little lead?
1st game back from being out for a while in a intense playoff game? if rose would have ran into someone then its understandable, but it looks like his body needed some rest... i dont understand his thinking..

Originally Posted by MaxElite

SMH @ ppl blaming Thibbs.

Pooh couldve torn his ACL the first play of Game 2. It wouldnt have made a difference.

too much truth here

the guy hasnt been right all season

espn reporting a torn acl in his left knee- UPDATE TITLE

Eh. He shouldn't have been in the game but it was a freak injury. That could've happened whenever.

If it was a hard foul or something, I'd see that point.edit: Even though I'd still make the same comment, sorry for derailing the thread. Like Mo Claiborne said at his press conference, " If I knew it would have caused such an uproar..."

Back
Top Bottom