• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Me to. About to see how the rest of th game play is

What's your psn maybe we can run some together?

i need to go to game stop today, still no email, didnt get a code on my receipt when i pre ordered in may

i need to go to game stop today, still no email, didnt get a code on my receipt when i pre ordered in may

ill give you a quick tip for beta codes..

buy it on amazon and cancel it right away. code will be sent to you via email

i stopped playing the first destiny because i didnt care for the farming. In D2 is there even more farming? Might pass on game depending on how this beta sways me

Control is lit again.......I can get use to this 4v4 play on Crucible. I'm missing my Hawksaw right now tho :frown:

After my first Control match (which was a blowout win), they literally have been pairing me with scrubs for teammates in matchmaking. Is Bungie back on that SBMM bull**** again?

Is anything from the beta going to carry over to the main game?

Guys can you chime in on the rolls for weapons?

Is it like before on D1 or what youtubers were saying where everything has the same roll.

Is anything from the beta going to carry over to the main game?

Deej said we're gonna get some banner/emblem on Day 1 of the D2 release that shows everyone we played the beta.........on top of the banner/emblem for Day 1 Vanilla Destiny players that shows all the D2 n00bs that we are Day 1 Destiny tryhards lol

Guys can you chime in on the rolls for weapons?

Is it like before on D1 or what youtubers were saying where everything has the same roll.

The beta RNG is barely dropping any weapons for me at the moment. However, yeah......I can confirm what the Destiny youtubers are saying is correct. We got fixed rolls whenever a duplicate version of a weapon you own drops.

I've literally had a duplicate version of that auto rifle drop as a Crucible reward, and it has the same perks as the auto rifle I had when I started the beta.

I've been getting my butt WHOOPED in competitive. I love the Countdown game mode, but lawd this matchmaking doesn't like me at all.

Sup everyone lol. Yea i preordered it on xbox actually. I'm part of a gamer channel thats starting up and these idiots all went out and bought xboxs. I would definitely run it on ps4 as well but I'm not buying the game twice lol. Destiny didnt do the centralized accounts thing like they hinted they would :frown:
Reported :tongue:......you left us though :frown:

Now I am going to go troll your beat making videos lmao

i stopped playing the first destiny because i didnt care for the farming. In D2 is there even more farming? Might pass on game depending on how this beta sways me

You guys do realize that this is an MMO at the core, right? We had these discussion during D1 and nothing has changed guys, lol...You farm/grind/play for loot and increase you damage and levels. Eventually, there will be an update/DLC that raises the bar on what is the cap, and you do it all over again.

This is at the core of the game and will not go away. If you want a shooter where you unlock gear and weapons and the levels never increase to make you farm for more powerful gear then play CoD, TF, Halo, GoW, etc.

Back
Top Bottom