Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I'm looking forward to this beta but I can't run it until the weekend. Didn't do the preorder because I wasn't sure if I'd get destiny 2. Kinda regret it since I don't have a PS4 beta codes. Still not sure if I'll get tbh

BANG. BANG... Not doing early beta tho. Just super busy. I'll be on when open beta pops off tho.

Sup everyone lol. Yea i preordered it on xbox actually. I'm part of a gamer channel thats starting up and these idiots all went out and bought xboxs. I would definitely run it on ps4 as well but I'm not buying the game twice lol. Destiny didnt do the centralized accounts thing like they hinted they would :frown:

We about to git it..........LESGGGOOOO

Edit: Version 1.02 update?! WHAT THE ****, BUNGIE?!! I don't need this right now, I wanna play the beta FAM

Already got that update. Still getting error message that says failed to download configuration files from Bungie servers. Error code termite. Watching an online stream and dude got to the character select screen then got the boot lol.

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 10.07.39 AM.png

I got that error earlier, then I got through to the character select, selected a class, watched the opening cinematic and got stuck on a long *** loading screen, but luckily made it through. Now I'm about to play this opening mission. :pimp:

BULL****, I'd be better off playing Zelda again if I have to deal with more of this update mess THEN get denied an entry into the beta due to the flooded queue that will occur.

SMH Bungie

Sup everyone lol. Yea i preordered it on xbox actually. I'm part of a gamer channel thats starting up and these idiots all went out and bought xboxs. I would definitely run it on ps4 as well but I'm not buying the game twice lol. Destiny didnt do the centralized accounts thing like they hinted they would :frown:

As a founding member, your spot on the struggle squad will always be here waiting for you.

Already got that update. Still getting error message that says failed to download configuration files from Bungie servers. Error code termite. Watching an online stream and dude got to the character select screen then got the boot lol.

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 10.07.39 AM.png

That update was a ******* SHAM, fam. Now I'm getting this too.

**** BUNGIE

just typed my code in on ps4 app should be on tonight possibly

was loving destiny 1 until i realized i had to continue to farm for better weapons to be able to compete and rank up. thats not my style **** is boring farming the same **** over and over again

Back
Top Bottom