Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I'm not much of a PvP man myself. I'm just saying that those who solo queue will probably have a better experience now, but I also doubt it. :lol:

I doubt it’ll be easier. But keep hoping.

75% of comp games I have played have been against 3 and 4 stacks. At the very least it will break up the communication most people have while in a group.

I have every crucible pinnacle short of NF, but I would prefer playing comp over quickplay if it had a solo queue. It worked very well when COD introduced Lone Wolf.

So over/under, how much DRIED UP will the console player-base become now that cross-save is active AND people will be able to take their best characters (from PC or console, whichever account they chose for the complete cross-save) and bring them to whichever platform they prefer to primarily play on for now on?

So over/under, how much DRIED UP will the console player-base become now that cross-save is active AND people will be able to take their best characters (from PC or console, whichever account they chose for the complete cross-save) and bring them to whichever platform they prefer to primarily play on for now on?
I doubt there will be a mass exodus from one platform to another due to the fact that people will have to buy the DLC again on the platform they move to (you'd be surprised how many people are ignorant of this fact :lol:), but I'm sure people will be moving to where their friends are. Hell, Maybe we can grow the PS4 clan a little more. :lol:

think imma sit out this dlc im burnt out on destiny. Plus too many games coming out i wanna play like borderlands 3 and remnants.

I don't think it'll be much of an issue

Especially with the base game going F2P

Well ****, I guess I'm back until that new Expansion arrives next month

FREE ANNUAL PASS DLC, BOYZ..........LOL

Back
Top Bottom