• No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
That's a jobber planet
tenor.gif

Im so got damn excited for Shadowkeep man

Destiny is the only game i've been playing lately, dont even care to touch anything else

All my boys going to stop pretending to be prude and hop back on, ****'ll be dope

Im so got damn excited for Shadowkeep man

Destiny is the only game i've been playing lately, dont even care to touch anything else

All my boys going to stop pretending to be prude and hop back on, ****'ll be dope
I had to retire from the game about a year ago, been keeping up with the lore and stuff though. Shadowkeep is looking good but I think I'ma stay out of the game :lol:

Reactions: Ube
I had to retire from the game about a year ago, been keeping up with the lore and stuff though. Shadowkeep is looking good but I think I'ma stay out of the game :lol:

Not coming back for Armor 2.0?

Without the shackles of Activision and going F2P Destiny 2 may just be the most popular game out, Shadowkeep release is about to be as hype as Popeye's chicken sandwich

giphy.webp

Without the shackles of Activision and going F2P Destiny 2 may just be the most popular game out, Shadowkeep release is about to be as hype as Popeye's chicken sandwich

giphy.webp
Forsaken had me out here like

tenor.gif

Gotta leave Destiny alone bruh

giphy.webp
2.0 made all the armour I farmed for for years pointless f bungie

Not necessarily. Many of the perks combinations we have will be hard to duplicate initially now in terms of have like faster nade recharge and **** well yea that we will struggle with. But it’s the way MMOs function. They reset gear every so often while not making it totally useless, but by making you farm more to get a similar stat as before, so it makes sense.

2.0 made all the armour I farmed for for years pointless f bungie

You can look glorious in your armor most people will not have with the new transmogrification system

You will be okay :lol:

Not necessarily. Many of
You can look glorious in your armor most people will not have with the new transmogrification system

You will be okay :lol:
Naw that's not the point lol
the perks combinations we have will be hard to duplicate initially now in terms of have like faster nade recharge and **** well yea that we will struggle with. But it’s the way MMOs function. They reset gear every so often while not making it totally useless, but by making you farm more to get a similar stat as before, so it makes sense.
I know how they work that's why I can't do it no more lol. Farm for weeks enjoy gear for days naw I'm good.

Finally got Mountaintop.

Even after the quest nerf, it was an ordeal to get that stupid launcher (just in time for the nerf).

Anyone who got it pre-nerf, you have my respect. It turns you into the worst type of PVP player to try and get those double kills.

Finally got Mountaintop.

Even after the quest nerf, it was an ordeal to get that stupid launcher (just in time for the nerf).

Anyone who got it pre-nerf, you have my respect. It turns you into the worst type of PVP player to try and get those double kills.
I stopped goin for it after a while. It was a pain. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom