Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
If you guy shadowkeep do you get the Forsaken DLC for free or you have to pay separate for that?

Still gotta pay for Forsaken expansion to unlock all the Forsaken content, only "some" of the Forsaken content is free for everyone........but you won't be able to get any of the Exotic gear quests from the Forsaken expansion without buying the expansion

watch your mouth
It's true, they nerf handcannons every year so it's basically just dude's laning and teamshooting with pulses and scouts. Shotguns are still shotguns, and they've butchered snipers so you can't even play aggressively with them anymore. PvP died in Destiny 1 year 2, it hasn't been the same since.

Just my 2 cents

Any1 notice the new "Season Pass Rewards" system that they have in place since Shadowkeep launched?

Doesn't it look familiar? *coughsFORKNITEcoughs*

Pvp is much better now IMHO, I was able to get to fabled in a couple of hours with the new format I'm a great scrub lol. I feel like aim is crispier as well.

So my no thumbs *** can finally get the recluse?
I got the recluse and lunas, had all the other stuff for lunas already. Just some kills away from revoker as well. Trust me when I say I am average at best.

I got the recluse and lunas, had all the other stuff for lunas already. Just some kills away from revoker as well. Trust me when I say I am average at best.
Sounds about like me lol my KD like 1.4 lol

I'll co-sign on the solo queue being the way to get pinnacles you missed out on. Fabled is much, much more attainable if you havent done so yet.

Contemplating going after NF, as it's all I am missing.

So is it not worth it to unlock The menagerie to try and get some Austringers since hand cannons suck now? Also what are black armory forge and what weapons should I try to get from there?
i was a hand cannon fanatic in D1 and then they became so different in D2. Its disappointing what happened to them.

So is it not worth it to unlock The menagerie to try and get some Austringers since hand cannons suck now? Also what are black armory forge and what weapons should I try to get from there?
i was a hand cannon fanatic in D1 and then they became so different in D2. Its disappointing what happened to them.
You can forge weapons in the forge. Blast furnace, Kindle orchid, the machine gun(forget the name), le manarch, and sword are all good.

World First Raid Completion unlocked the start of the Divinity exotic quest.... I am on the last step (a raid completion).

I’m like at level 830 trying to get my hunter raid ready. I miss the old skill tree lol, haven’t really liked any of the setups for him yet. Need to keep playing around with it though.

What weapons should I be aiming to get that are great for raids?

I’m like at level 830 trying to get my hunter raid ready. I miss the old skill tree lol, haven’t really liked any of the setups for him yet. Need to keep playing around with it though.

What weapons should I be aiming to get that are great for raids?
Izanagi's Burden is really good if you have it, unfortunately the quest is bugged if you started it after "New Light", hopefully Bungie fixes it soon. Whisper is a good replacement though. Recluse is good for a primary, it's broken af rn.

How's ya grind going?
7db3240f-bb17-49f3-8355-c4271061b114.PNG

Back
Top Bottom