Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
:wow:

Yo Jules I had no idea it was you wow.

I'm still on the hunt for a Series X but once I do it I'm going to try to do the 3 year Live and gamepass deal.
Yea mane lol I'm still on the x one Imma wait to upgrade to the series x. I took last season off but I'm back this season. I'm off all next week let's get it.

I haven't played any Crucible yet, but people are saying that these new subclasses are so broken in there :lol:

They had to remove Witherhoard altogether due to the DOT damage.

Crucible is borderline uplayable with the Stasis grenades. Trials should be interesting. :lol:

They had to remove Witherhoard altogether due to the DOT damage.

Crucible is borderline uplayable with the Stasis grenades. Trials should be interesting. :lol:

I secretly copped the DLC and saw you on there. We should run some gambit. I don't know what is going on in the game :lol:

I didn't want to mention it in the PS thread because I didn't want to get harassed by Ricky D Ricky D . But I ended up telling him offline and he harassed me anyway :rofl: .

If I ever return to Destiny 2 (and its tempting BUT I don't got the time & money to buy all the DLCs on my PC), it'll definitely be on PC...........no way I got the time to do this **** on a PS4/PS5 anymore since I'm constantly on my PC every day AND none of my old raid buddies play Destiny 2 on their PS4s anymore, especially with this COVID lockdown.

And judging by how the UI of the game looks now, it definitely feels more suitable for PC play than console play

I secretly copped the DLC and saw you on there. We should run some gambit. I don't know what is going on in the game :lol:

I didn't want to mention it in the PS thread because I didn't want to get harassed by Ricky D Ricky D . But I ended up telling him offline and he harassed me anyway :rofl: .
:rofl:

The new party system is a joke, but if you see me on, please send an invite! Im always willing to do Gambit. I have 2-3 quests for it (Adored, Storyline, Duality Catalyst, ect).

Me when Zavala said that ****

tenor.gif

Me and Zavala havent seen eye to eye in a while. Drifter gave me the option to side with him, there wasn't a second thought. :lol:

Only thing I didn't agree with Zavala about was when cayde died he didn't wanna do nothing. He is a good commander imo.

If I remember correctly they arent optimizing D2 for next gen until December.

That said, there would have to be SOME improvements.

Played on my PS5 for several hours this weekend.

Load times a very much improved. Excited to see what December brings.

Loving BL so far. The raid completion dropped so much content.

Anyone needs a 6th of PS4/5 for the raid, shoot me an invite!

Played on my PS5 for several hours this weekend.

Load times a very much improved. Excited to see what December brings.

Loving BL so far. The raid completion dropped so much content.

Anyone needs a 6th of PS4/5 for the raid, shoot me an invite!
The clan is planning to do it this week sometime btw Bad. You're on top of the short list if we need a 6th.

Back
Top Bottom