• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
5y6575756gzbkz.gif

I believe they go higher as you light level increases.

I love that new aspect of the "grind system" that D2 is doing. In the past, they just set a hard cap for blues after you hit a specific light level......and you were stuck in the "forever __" zone until you do endgame content for gear.

Now at the very least, you can level up your alternate gear while you're grinding end game content to upgrade your main gear as well

Is the PS4 weapon that comes with the game any good I never claimed my code think I'm level 18 190 light lol but I'm getting there slept a ridiculously long time yesterday and today after an edible and a xan so I'll probably be trying to get to 20 tonight think im getting close to the end of the story

Ghaul be a goon

Is the PS4 weapon that comes with the game any good I never claimed my code think I'm level 18 190 light lol but I'm getting there slept a ridiculously long time yesterday and today after an edible and a xan so I'll probably be trying to get to 20 tonight think im getting close to the end of the story

Ghaul be a goon

you get 20 just by finishing the campaign

I made it to 278 just two off of 280 :smh:

I messed up though.

I had an exotic chest piece that was to 289 light level And I replaced the purple mod that adds 5 light level with a blue mod and now it want from 289 to 284 I'm so pissed.

Still stayed at 278 but the light bar went down to almost 279 to beginning of 278 :smh:

If you're at max glimmer and you're 280 power level. Buy rare mods like crazy. I went to 290+ from 280 just from slotting in power mods before doing milestones. They came in so clutch. My alt was higher power than my main because of it. :lol:

Having 290-300 guns helps level alts quicker too, because their power level will go way up. I swear I didn't even see 220-240 on my Warlock. :lol:

Zavala has finally awarded me The Origin Story auto............Scathelocke, Uriel's Gift, Origin Story.......now I need to finish up this raid to get DA GAWD (Ghost) PRIMUS, then I'll have every "meta" auto rifle in the game so far. This isn't even counting the new Trials auto...........I have to hope and pray one of you folk in the clan get flawless in Trials so I can get a 10 light version of the Trials Auto Rifle :lol:

Milestones blessed my yesterday, did the Patrol and Strike milestones, caught some 280+ gear, hit 276 with a setup I would actually use. Still have NF Crucible and Raid milestones. Def can hit 280 this week. Good NT run, caught up with homies.

Milestones blessed my yesterday, did the Patrol and Strike milestones, caught some 280+ gear, hit 276 with a setup I would actually use. Still have NF Crucible and Raid milestones. Def can hit 280 this week. Good NT run, caught up with homies.
Let me know when you tryna do the NF, I'll run if you got room. I'm 267 right so I'm tryna hit 280 as well.

If you're at max glimmer and you're 280 power level. Buy rare mods like crazy. I went to 290+ from 280 just from slotting in power mods before doing milestones. They came in so clutch. My alt was higher power than my main because of it. :lol:

Having 290-300 guns helps level alts quicker too, because their power level will go way up. I swear I didn't even see 220-240 on my Warlock. :lol:
I'm at 279 so I'll be doing this after work tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Let me know when you tryna do the NF, I'll run if you got room. I'm 267 right so I'm tryna hit 280 as well.
Late tomorrow after 10 maybe is possible hitting a baseball game with co workers I can run when I get in after that

Am I the only one who loves the Lost Pacific armor set for Titans from Titan? It looks like an astronaut. I just need the helm. Got the other 4 pieces.

Yeah, once I hit 280, I was able to jump to 285 with mods. Only milestones I have left are Nightfall and the Raid until Trials tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom