Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Anyone else think some small things are different since the last hotfix?

Seems like yellow bars are dropping tokens now (not in the chests) and it also felt like the cooldown for chests wasn't as drastic

I'm probably just bugging out tho

TMT out here eating and feeding y'all

Got the scout the auto the rocket and cayde finally threw ya boy the orphiois rigs.

Two phased the boss too dat dps getting nasty

Didn't realize that the MIDA Mini/Multi Tool quest scales with your current setup. Started it last night and got the Mini Tool at 279.

Yup its best to leave the exotic quests for last or near 275 so they scale higher.
Yeah my Rat King came in 288

My Midi came in 280

Hit 275 last night, hopefully I can raid this weekend, just been working like crazy only can play like an hour if that on weekdays

Also we change the clan name officially back to Niketalk. Since the previous founder didn’t transfer the clan to the new model we became aware that the clan name would expire eventually and thus could get the name back.

We didn’t share this info for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Also we change the clan name officially back to Niketalk. Since the previous founder didn’t transfer the clan to the new model we became aware that the clan name would expire eventually and thus could get the name back.

We didn’t share this info for obvious reasons.

Can I get an invite?

I'm on XB1 though, but you guys say it crosses over.

Trying to see if there are some heads that are willing to raid on XB1 from the clan maybe.

You need to request it I’m not sending out invites. Ain’t got time for that :lol:

Damn broski you couldn't just send me a link :lol:

It was hard as hell finding the clan but I think I'm found it.

Trying to see if there is a way to filter out to see just the XB1 players.

Just to clear up the air on the clan name - Originally made NTMT because the Niketalk Clan owner founder was inactive and I wanted to have our own crew represented in D1. Once D2 clan info came out, tried to get Niketalk name but couldn't. We just rolled with TMT because that's all we could have. Was able to switch back to the Niketalk name today.

I like what Bungo is doing with the clan. Giving engrams and rewards for having more clan members and rewarding us with loot for different parts of D2 that we might not do ex. Raid, Trials, Crucible. The more the merrier. Just hope we can hit all those top tier perks and all eat. I was glad to see we cleared all the engrams for the week on the first night of reset. Hope we can hit everything weekly and all get good loot.

Feel free to join, I think this link should work:
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1987346

Just to clear up the air on the clan name - Originally made NTMT because the Niketalk Clan owner founder was inactive and I wanted to have our own crew represented in D1. Once D2 clan info came out, tried to get Niketalk name but couldn't. We just rolled with TMT because that's all we could have. Was able to switch back to the Niketalk name today.

I like what Bungo is doing with the clan. Giving engrams and rewards for having more clan members and rewarding us with loot for different parts of D2 that we might not do ex. Raid, Trials, Crucible. The more the merrier. Just hope we can hit all those top tier perks and all eat. I was glad to see we cleared all the engrams for the week on the first night of reset. Hope we can hit everything weekly and all get good loot.

Lol my apologies. I was the previous owner. I left D1 after the first raid. I got tired of the grind and moved on to other games.

After D2 was coming out I downloaded the app again and saw all the messages.

Lol my apologies. I was the previous owner. I left D1 after the first raid. I got tired of the grind and moved on to other games.

After D2 was coming out I downloaded the app again and saw all the messages.

That's what we all figured. No worries, we been very active in Destiny so the NT clan will be in good hands for D2 and beyond. No one knew who started the clan so we couldn't even message you here.

OP maybe put that in top post because u know the link request will come up again and again because that's how NT does.

Cleared out all milestones real quick yesterday and it looks like I'll be stuck at 298 until I beat the raid this week. Really wanted to join the 300 club :frown::lol: I tried to run through the raid with a random group and got stuck at dogs. Dudes were wildin out :smh:

If anyone in the clan is running raid this weekend lmk. I'll probably post in the clan chat whenever I'm on and have time to run it. Work schedule bout to be ugly for the next few days :sick:

Back
Top Bottom