Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Also, y'all don't be wasting no time when it comes to these clan engrams lol. Got the rocket launcher from the raid one

Well the raid is farm status. Unless they throw some curveballs for hardmode it won’t be any different. 45-60mins clear if we don’t **** around. But one of us always loves doing troll **** :lol:

Got the FWC Scout Rifle last night, I think that's what the guy above was meaning to refer to. Has all of the Multi Tool perks aside from Third Eye. Smaller clip size and less predictable recoil though. Also seems to fire faster and has the Rampage perk too.

Last edited:
Nah they way different from each other lol. Unless you were talking to someone else when you said that then my bad.

A50B710F-CB38-43BA-9A8E-1D8475AC4F11.jpeg

biggie62 biggie62 thought you were talking about the fwc scout which is a legendary mida and my be the second best scout in the game for pvp. His brain computes information and numbers so fast he thinks ahead of himself sometimes :rofl:

The new monarchy scout is good for pve if you liked the jade rabbit you’ll like this scout they are the same archetype.

Hard mode raid can get here any sooner man we run through the raid like it’s a strike we just gotta learn the under belly now lol

Happens at work all the time . I talk faster than people compute information themselves sometimes .

^Ok everything makes sense now lol.

Finally made it into the 300+ club this week.

Also Xur selling more **** I already have for the 3rd week in a row now smh. The weapon is riskrunner for those who don’t have it. He’s on IO in a cave.

^Ok everything makes sense now lol.

Finally made it into the 300+ club this week.

Also Xur selling more **** I already have for the 3rd week in a row now smh. The weapon is riskrunner for those who don’t have it. He’s on IO in a cave.
Riskrunner??? :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Why would they have him sell something that you can just pick up as reward for a story mission? :smh:

It is a good gun but that doesn't make any sense to me.

Riskrunner??? :sick::sick::sick::sick:
U
Why would they have him sell something that you can just pick up as reward for a story mission? :smh:

It is a good gun but that doesn't make any sense to me.

Agreed man I just want him to sell them knuckle head radar then I’m good

Foetracker>

Yeah foetracer is dope in PvP. I still want a knucklehead just because I haven’t got one yet.

Knucklehead and Lucky Raspberry are the only 2 hunter exotic armors I’m missing.

Weapon wise I’m just missing hard light, Legend of Acrius, and sweet business.

Yeah foetracer is dope in PvP. I still want a knucklehead just because I haven’t got one yet.

Knucklehead and Lucky Raspberry are the only 2 hunter exotic armors I’m missing.

Weapon wise I’m just missing hard light, Legend of Acrius, and sweet business.
Dude all I get is raspberries smh lol

Back
Top Bottom