NM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You peasants whining about the SA still dont know how to play destiny b

Pay homage to the red and white

Im doing all 3 factions but still :lol:

Went with FWC since the weapons were the most interesting

Bet that NM sidearm ends up being a beast

Reactions: Ube
305.jpg

305 LIGHT on these fools. Might be NT's first.
I rep hard in the lobbies tho. They always ask me what the NT is on my tag... And I always gotta rep that Niketalk. lol.

Anybody check out that hand cannon from FWC? I feel like it could be nice.

I'm up to 289 Light but can put a mod on all of my gear besides two pieces. No Glimmer though :smh:.

I picked New Monarchy because I didn’t feel like running back on the other side of the map again. I’ll pick the others when I level up the other characters.

Made it to 289 yesterday and completed everything except for the raid.

Think I'm going to try to LFG the raid this weekend.

I picked New Monarchy because I didn’t feel like running back on the other side of the map again. I’ll pick the others when I level up the other characters.
You legit can't be that lazy. You could've at least fast traveled to the middle :lol:

Reactions: Ube
A sidearm for New Monarchy though? :smh:

Side arms are actually pretty good in d2 especially the three burst ones so this new monarchy side arm might be the wave.

Made it to 289 yesterday and completed everything except for the raid.

Think I'm going to try to LFG the raid this weekend.

Bruh don’t even do it to yourself this is not the raid to lfg ransoms will make you want to smash your PS4 with this raid.

Need a team of 5 guardians for the raid tonight

Starting at 10 pm EST sharp right after Law and Order SVU

Scream at me

New Monarchy scout is alright. Very slightly higher impact and way higher range than Nameless Midnight. Shoots slower though. Scope on it is like this other common scout, I forget what it’s called... Nameless midnight > NM scout. Ended up deleting NM scout after testing it out lol. I got like 7 NM engrams yesterday and 3 gave me the shotgun. I haven’t powered it up to test it out yet but so far I still like Hawthorne Field Shotgun > NM shotty.

Trying to get the full armor set for NM hunter. Think ive gone though about 15 engrams. Feel like they not gonna give me the bhest or bloak by the time i hit 30 engrams

Trying to get the full armor set for NM hunter. Think ive gone though about 15 engrams. Feel like they not gonna give me the bhest or bloak by the time i hit 30 engrams
I'm trying to get the armor set for my warlock but I keep getting legendary armor I already have. I did get Skyburner's Oath from an exotic engram though which was pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom