• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
these luminous engrams are a blessing getting me up in light haha

past couple weeks i've just been doing the weekly engrams and xur. find it hard to level just farming events and stuff during the week.

Call me a noob if you want but this weeks nightfall is dumb hard.... more annoying than actually difficult, but still.

hate these time ones.

we basically had one guy stay behind who knew where the anomalies were and had the other to move on until we got the max limit reached.

finished with ~4:30 left.

Is it me......or has Vanilla Destiny 2's endgame become more boring than all 3 years of Destiny 1's endgame?

From Deej (Bungie community manager).

"My challenge to every Guardian is to look to the human element in Destiny 2 to fuel your appetite for ultimate re-playability. The ultimate loot is the friendships that can grow out of a game like this. There will be more gear to add to your character (next week, even). The rewards that I’m talking about are the people in the community that thrives in this game. If you let them, they’ll make your hobby as a light-dealing hero on a starside campaign for glory even better."

ok bud :rolleyes

endgame loot = friendships you make.

chyeah right. i dont play destiny to make friends cause i already play the damn game with my friends :lol:

I think for D1 veterans, we got to the endgame really quick. There's no more Forever 29, we're actually getting rewarded for beating things, so D2 is light work.

I'm conflicted on the MP. I love that special abilities and supers aren't over generous like D1 and people are forced to use primaries, but this lane peaking/team shotting/MIDA and Midnight meta is cancer.

From Deej (Bungie community manager).

"My challenge to every Guardian is to look to the human element in Destiny 2 to fuel your appetite for ultimate re-playability. The ultimate loot is the friendships that can grow out of a game like this. There will be more gear to add to your character (next week, even). The rewards that I’m talking about are the people in the community that thrives in this game. If you let them, they’ll make your hobby as a light-dealing hero on a starside campaign for glory even better."

ok bud :rolleyes

endgame loot = friendships you make.

chyeah right. i dont play destiny to make friends cause i already play the damn game with my friends :lol:

Deej is on that good stuff. :lol: :rofl:

Beat NF yesterday and the Raid again today.

At 301 right now. The grind to 305 continues.

past couple weeks i've just been doing the weekly engrams and xur. find it hard to level just farming events and stuff during the week.
Same here. I play on Tuesday for a few hours and get all of my Milestones done and then fool around a bit on the weekend to see what Xur has :ohwell:. I can't get down with doing dozens of Public Events in hopes that an Exotic Engram drops. Which would probably just give me another pair of Gauntlets anyway.

Is it me......or has Vanilla Destiny 2's endgame become more boring than all 3 years of Destiny 1's endgame?

tenor.gif

He needs to see those damn hunter boots the Orpheus Rig.

Every time I encrypt an exotic I'm hoping it's those :smh:

Iron Banner isn't going to have level advantages anymore? What the **** Bungie?

And I already know we're not gonna get Festival of the Lost.

I haven't played any this week...didn't even log on to collect my clan engrams. Unless they pull something interesting out of their ***, I probably won't be back on until the first DLC.

I haven't played any this week...didn't even log on to collect my clan engrams. Unless they pull something interesting out of their ***, I probably won't be back on until the first DLC.
So in other words your running from these hands

You ain't jumping ship to PC Master Race on Oct 18?

Yay Iron Banner will be back in 2 days, HOWEVER.............

What’s different?

• Combat will be between two teams of four players

• Your fighting abilities, not your power levels, will decide the outcome

• Bounties and Ranks have been replaced with an Iron Banner Engram
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46381

Are you ****ing serious? Really now?

First Trials still hasn't been adjusted to do level advantaging, NOW THIS?!

THIS IS ENDGAME, BUNGIE................END GAME :smh:

The reason we "grind" to level up IS FOR THESE MOMENTS RIGHT HERE.......TO ****ING FLEX OUR POWER LEVELS AT PEASANTS IN END-GAME CRUCIBLE MODES.
LITERALLY NO POINT IN PLAYING THIS GAME PAST THE CAMPAIGN AND/OR GRIND FOR MAX LIGHT LEVEL IF THEY'RE GONNA PULL THIS **** RIGHT HERE.

Look I wasn't a fan of "sweating my balls off" during the grind back during D1, but at least that **** was fun when you actually worked for it. But this ****, IT'S SLOWLY BECOMING A MORE BORING VERSION OF CALL OF DUTY.........IN SPACE

DESTINY 2 ENDGAME IS ****ING BORING AF NOW, **** SAKES :angry:

When Super Mario Odyssey comes out, I'm literally abandoning this game cold turkey...........until the next DLC proves it'll be worth ****, Super Mario Odyssey (and NBA 2K18 later next month) will be my go-to games.

Bungie has completely nerfed endgame activities PERIOD with this ****ing stunt, seriously.

What's the point of Iron Banner now? Just to get another different armor set? If there isn't a really good gun worth playing for or a wack mode rotation, I'm skipping IB. If its a control or countdown only playlist, I'll play just to avoid clash and supremacy. :lol:

What's the point of Iron Banner now? Just to get another different armor set? If there isn't a really good gun worth playing for or a wack mode rotation, I'm skipping IB. If its a control or countdown only playlist, I'll play just to avoid clash and supremacy. :lol:

Good news is that it's 100% Control for IB...........Bad news is WHAT'S THE ****ING POINT?!

Literally no level advantaging in any end-game crucible mode, so why would flexing on a "Control-only" Iron Banner mode with NO LEVEL ADVANTAGES be any different than flexing on a regular Quickplay playlist that happens to also include Clash & Supremacy?

It's dumb, it's ****ing dumb........I don't even think casual players would ask for such a BORING END-GAME EVENT.

At this point, I'd rather turn on ****ing Splatoon 2......'cuz clearly that game has a more exciting competitive mode than "no level-advantaging" Destiny 2

of course its not the end game.

destiny will hit us with those DLCs :lol:

destiny 2 shouldve been an accumulation of D1 and all its expansions/DLC.

a month in, it's feelin like destiny 1.5.

Back
Top Bottom