Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
The only real reason to run IB is to acquire the armor and shaders. Idk about the guns, but they’re just re-skins from what I can tell.

They sell the IB pulse rifle is the best gun out of all of them..........they sell the IB fusion rifle is also the best, but the Merciless Exotic still beats the IB fusion rifle in any category

No level advantage for IB? :sick: Wtf is wrong with Bungie? :smh:
**** aint eem IB no more. It's basically just a control only playlist :rolleyes

Yup, pure basura.

There's no reason for me to play this game right now and it hasn't even been out a month.

The strikes are pointless, the NF is pointless, the raid is pointless.

Now you're telling me IB is pointless? :lol:

Ok, Bungie.

Hit me up bro. I seen you on but it showed you were full. Me anf my bro needed one for the NF. We probably needed 30 secs to beat him and ran out of time :smh:
Copy Yeah I did IB after trying to hit level 6 on the clan this week and I wanna do the IB milestone. The OW Halloween event started too need to try to get that in also and get some skins.

It doesn't look like it. It's just 5 for a win and 2 for a loss with 15 for doing the 3 challenges.

According to Destiny Reddit and the Bungie forums, it doesn't look like they brought the "alternate buff" over from D1 either.

So even the alts are grindin :smh:

Damn. That sucks. I'm enjoying not having to play clash or supremacy. I'm choosing IB over quickplay without even considering the gear based on that.

Thought I would go for the gear as a bonus incentive because it looks kind of wavy. I like all 3 classes sets. Was hoping I would just fall into it by playing. Not about to grind for this on 3 characters. Hell naw.

Pic of said emblem.

destiny-2-1025199.jpg

Yup, pure basura.

There's no reason for me to play this game right now and it hasn't even been out a month.

The strikes are pointless, the NF is pointless, the raid is pointless.

Now you're telling me IB is pointless? :lol:

Ok, Bungie.

Cannot wait until Mario Odyssey comes out in 16 days.......then I can finally put this BORING ***** down to sleep

They sell the IB pulse rifle is the best gun out of all of them..........they sell the IB fusion rifle is also the best, but the Merciless Exotic still beats the IB fusion rifle in any category

The difference is one is legendary the other is exotic. So for pvp I’d pick the ib fusion simply because it will allow me to run another exotic that will be more useful in the long run. Plus using merciless anywhere inside pvp isn’t smart.

Damn. That sucks. I'm enjoying not having to play clash or supremacy. I'm choosing IB over quickplay without even considering the gear based on that.

Thought I would go for the gear as a bonus incentive because it looks kind of wavy. I like all 3 classes sets. Was hoping I would just fall into it by playing. Not about to grind for this on 3 characters. Hell naw.

There’s no reason for a buff this time around since you don’t have to hit a certain level to start getting drops. As son as you get 20 coins your get a drop.

Bungie absolutely ****ed this game up. :smh:

Nah the cry babies from d1 did that. All that crying about how the grind is to hard and left certain players out is what made bungie Change things up and make it easy mode. What’s funny is that they gunna cry if the grind is to hard and they gunna cry if the grind is to easy. I’m convinced Dudes just like b**tching. D1s grind wasn’t even that bad you want a grind go play monster hunter spend 15-20 mins killing a monster only to carve out 3-4 materials for an armor piece (yes one armor piece) of one armor set that still requires 10 more materials. That’s what I think of as a grind.

Strangely got everything I wanted this week... 305 legs, rocket, and cloak. Already had a bunch of 305 weps but with the armor that dropped I was finally able to get up to 305 overall power and I used the rocket to get a 305 wardcliff. Also got sweet business and knucklehead radar which were the last 2 exotics I was missing.

Only armor I’m waiting to grab now is the IB hunter helmet. I got the arms and cloak so far after 4 packages. Don’t care too much for the hunter legs or chest piece tbh - I haven’t peeped the stats on them yet though.

IB auto rifle :nthat: and IB SMG with drop mag :nthat:

Hunters: are y’all rocking with foetracer or knucklehead radar in PvP? :nerd: Or some other exotic like stompees? :lol:

I’ve been going back and forth between knucklehead and foetracer..

I run with all purple I ddun need no crutch

But I use either or for whatever mood im in. Foetracer if im feeling spicy

This IB grind is stupid AF. Grinding tokens for random drops. Losses are 2 tokens, wins are 5. 10 losses compared to 4 wins. Plus they match solo queuers against full fireteams of tryhards on a regular basis. Got three of 5 pieces on my warlock, but want the full set before I hop on the superior titan. The Japanese warrior gear is wavy.

Also, why am I matching players from Japan and Brazil? Is there SBMM?

Back
Top Bottom