Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Why wouldn't it?
nZVjeZ8.jpg

So you gonna cut off the last part of my post smh theres always one. Ill say this HEROIC STRIKES SHOULDNT BE HARDER THAN THE DAMN NIGHTFALL.
230414-gran-torino-gran-torino.gif

Back in my day we only had like 4-5 strikes and we liked it
But Prestige is harder still.... especially if you stack it against you if you really want that challenge :lol:
Prestige is easier than the normal nf if you buy of those cards from xur, put heavyweight and your singe on and it gives you a .15 modifier, melt the boss for the loot.

230414-gran-torino-gran-torino.gif

Back in my day we only had like 4-5 strikes and we liked it

Prestige is easier than the normal nf if you buy of those cards from xur, put heavyweight and your singe on and it gives you a .15 modifier, melt the boss for the loot.
Psst i like them all in D1 pull up 1v1 me

I watched the Forsaken reveal and man does it look wavy. :smh: I'm not trying to get finessed by Bungie again tho. I need to wait it out and see what people think. And not the people who low key still play D2.

The Gambit mode looks sick. Kinda want to try that. I hope the base MP is better. The TTK needs improving. The fluid loadouts sound good and potentially bad at the same time. Not looking forward to the potential cheesy 3 explosives loadouts. I had no problem with super cooldowns in D2, because you should be punished for wasting them. You shouldn't be able to spam them. It was just the weak double primaries that made MP so boring.

Forsaken has to come correct though. Red Dead Redemption 2, Dragon Quest XI, and Spider-Man drop around that time. After I uninstalled D2 last year, I never had any desire to go back until yesterday. If Forsaken is trash, I'm off this series for good.

Destiny 2 is fixed. :lol:

There is a theoretical roadmap. I'm not holding my breathe.

Tashed with the ******* clickbait bold letters lol, but he does list one good point............even if we don't preorder OR buy the new DLC on release day, all those sandbox changes will be available for free to the "broke bois" who ONLY got the original game as well.

So we can take our time and "absorb" the new weapon system and "random rolls" system before we decide to give Bungie our money OR tell Bungie to **** off and trade D2 in for something else.

Back
Top Bottom