Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Triple shotty is a yes I’m going to assume triple snipe or 2 snipe and a bow is possible.

The broad demonstrate that they gave about the new weapon system is basically..........snipers and shotties can also be "kinetic" and "energy" weapons now (and possibly even the other heavy weapons too, which is not shown nor confirmed).

This was a "dark horse theory" I had with a few friends of mine at a random house party when we were discussing how Bungie could make D2 more fun again in terms of fixing the weapon loadout, and it appears this "dark horse theory" of mine came true.

Instead of going back to the old weapon loadout of D1, just give us "kinetic" and "energy" versions of snipers and shotties so we can have those old "fun loadouts" from D1 where people were running a "No Land Beyond" with a sniper and/or "Universal Remote" with a shottie.

And Bungie actually did it..........THEY ACTUALLY ******* DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN.

The major question Bungie has to answer now before the upcoming expansion comes out is.........is it ONLY snipers and shotties getting added into the "kinetic" and "energy" slots?

Or are Rockets, Grenade Launchers, and Swords (and the rumored return of LMGs) also joining the "kinetic" and "energy" mayhem that will ensue?

Is POE coming back .............
YRcWjx.gif

Is POE coming back .............
YRcWjx.gif

Bruh, the storyline for this new expansion is that basically "the in-mates" have BROKEN OUT of the Prison of Elders...............why would we need POE when we're basically trying to kick their asses outside of it anyway?

That means in story campaigns, we'll see the return of SKYLOK......THE DEFILED

Bruh, the storyline for this new expansion is that basically "the in-mates" have BROKEN OUT of the Prison of Elders...............why would we need POE when we're basically trying to kick their asses outside of it anyway?
Put their asses back in jail...........maybe...........i just wanna hear variks voice :frown:

I completely missed the reveal of the "Twin Rabbit" exotic rocket launcher........and it sounds really ******* good.

Twin Rabbit shoots dual rockets WITH TRACKING (yes, tracking rockets are back), with one rocket being used for void suppression AND the other rocket being of solar elements for that "explosive damage."

My god, the Twin Rabbit exotic is like D1's "The Truth" and "Dragon's Breath" had a baby

Last edited:
I just hope that random rolls aren't 99% dismantle tier perks, if they have some good perks besides explosives rounds, outlaw, kill clip etc, or even mix in reforging, they'll have something special imho.

Man these heroic strikes are dumb stupid hard now. These modifiers are trash too. INB4 i soloed it all by myself smh.

I'm still waiting until Bungie announces a "Collector's Edition" that'll allow me to swoop up the base game + the 2 DLCs and the Forsaken Expansion in one sitting.............like they've done in the past with Destiny 1 with the first Taken King expansion (and Rise of Iron Expansion DLC).

I ain't gonna drop money for all 2 DLCs and the Forsaken Expansion if a "cheaper all-in-one option" is going to be available, which past history shown has always ended up happening prior to the release of a new big game expansion.

I'm still waiting until Bungie announces a "Collector's Edition" that'll allow me to swoop up the base game + the 2 DLCs and the Forsaken Expansion in one sitting.............like they've done in the past with Destiny 1 with the first Taken King expansion (and Rise of Iron Expansion DLC).

I ain't gonna drop money for all 2 DLCs and the Forsaken Expansion if a "cheaper all-in-one option" is going to be available, which past history shown has always ended up happening prior to the release of a new big game expansion.
Broke boi

Warmind was entertaining but too short. Plus they made the strikes unbearable. Played for a day or 2 that first week and havent played since.

tenor.gif

I remember Omnigul nightfalls with arc burn and lightswitch, heroic strikes are a cakewalk compared to that.
So you gonna cut off the last part of my post smh theres always one. Ill say this HEROIC STRIKES SHOULDNT BE HARDER THAN THE DAMN NIGHTFALL.

Back
Top Bottom