Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Yoooo that sword is nice :wow:. Can you infuse it?

Yes, because that is the actual raid legendary sword. We only get "10 light" on the raid sword just for being members of the clan, while the actual clan members that completed the raid are eligible to get this sword to drop as an endgame reward from the raid at around +5 to +7 above their current base light.

Yea i got a 300 helmet. But I did get the sword for the tokens and the auto from the engram. The raid auto is the best pve primary right now period. Might be good in crucible too.

Yea i got a 300 helmet. But I did get the sword for the tokens and the auto from the engram. The raid auto is the best pve primary right now period. Might be good in crucible too.

I posted a YouTube video up earlier about someone that got the raid auto rifle............Ghost Primus may literally be the Destiny 2 reincarnation of the Doctrine of Passing.

It is literally the reason I reunited my old VoG raid squad for.........that gun will shred in the Crucible

Yes, because that is the actual raid legendary sword. We only get "10 light" on the raid sword just for being members of the clan, while the actual clan members that completed the raid are eligible to get this sword to drop as an endgame reward from the raid at around +5 to +7 above their current base light.
Oh so if you complete the raid the gear you get is at your level, but if you didn't complete it you have to infuse it up to your level? That's fair and really dope especially if you're like me and don't always have the time to run the raid. Is the engram the same for everybody or do we get different gear?

Edit: NVM just checked. I got the scout rifle

Last edited:
#TMT :pimp:

PS_Messages_20170915_221531.jpg

Question regarding clan rewards. If we get engrams just for being in the clan when someone finishes a raid or nightfall, do we also get a drop if we complete ourselves?

All I will say that the amount of coordination and communication the boss takes is insane. We were getting frustrated with one another towards the end because of dumb **** we were all doing or not doing. More of that was perceived than what was actually happening.

And we literally finished on the last run of the night with the A team as frost had to leave right after. Made it worth his while :smokin

ANOTHER Sunbracers? :rofl:

RNGesus loves trolling you man :lol: Dude refused to give you that GOW shader for the longest in D1 and now he keeps giving you Sunbracers :lol:

LOL SMH.

At this point I just get mad when exotic engrams drop bc I already know what it is. I havent seen any eoxtic weapons outside of the ones we can chose from and the tractor cannon. And now merciless i guess lol

And Icebreaker :lol:. I used to feel bad too because I had multiples of each :lol:

ICEbreaker broke my heart man lmaoooooo

Yoooo that sword is nice :wow:. Can you infuse it?

Yup yup. I just need to not shard a blue sword and throw it in there

Also my recommended loadout for the raid. Double autos. And the merciless. Literally for every encounter. Nothing is so far away that an auto sees enough range drop off. And the merciless melts any yellow period.

Question regarding clan rewards. If we get engrams just for being in the clan when someone finishes a raid or nightfall, do we also get a drop if we complete ourselves?

Yup that's one of the big bennifits to being in a clan you get double drops every week.

That last run was intense we were all pretty much on point when it cam to dps phase. I'm sure after a couple runs and we get comfortable we can one phase Calus. Fat turtle looking bastard. It was a lil frustrating but it was fun as hell taking him down

Went flawless on my second run.... terrible competition right now.
smh told my clan this week would be the perfect week to do Trials but they acting like its going be too hard. Nah All the new kids gonna be playing not knowing **** about the game smh

And Icebreaker :lol:. I used to feel bad too because I had multiples of each :lol:

Icebreaker was the first exotic I got out of an engram. Was breaking down multiples :lol:
I had my own struggles though with Hawkmoon, Gjally and Mythoclast :smh:

I'll take my 10 power level one into crucible and try it out then :pimp:

I posted a YouTube video up earlier about someone that got the raid auto rifle............Ghost Primus may literally be the Destiny 2 reincarnation of the Doctrine of Passing.

It is literally the reason I reunited my old VoG raid squad for.........that gun will shred in the Crucible

Just got this from the clan reward

smh told my clan this week would be the perfect week to do Trials but they acting like its going be too hard. Nah All the new kids gonna be playing not knowing **** about the game smh

Level advantages aren't even active this week

TITAN.png

TST does this the right way... When we finally raid we will be OP AF. Not pressed to go into it at all cause that Titan gear looks garbage.

Best looking Titan in the game hands down, if you disagree then pull up. LOL.

MODS.png

It's LEVELS to it you and I know...
What's a blue mod?

Last edited:
I'm currently power level 225. I'm assuming the best way to hit 265+ is by doing strikes, public events, crucible etc. ??

I'm currently power level 225. I'm assuming the best way to hit 265+ is by doing strikes, public events, crucible etc. ??

Pub. Events and Crucible are the "quickest methods." You can do strikes if you need to complete the Zavala weekly milestone, but otherwise strikes take longer now to grind for gear.

Pub. Events along with straight loot chest hunting reward you planetary tokens that you can use to rank up reputation XP with the planetary vendors on each respective planet.

And Crucible.....you know how that goes, end of match loot. Not to mention Crucible also rewards those same reputation XP tokens to hand to Shaxx for reputation XP.

Stuck at 269 not really trying tho with live and Poe in the rotation. Still need to do the nightfall but waiting to do the rat quest first.

DJ4JDlVWAAA2K_E.jpg:large

got her done.

Was on since 1030 to about an hr ago

**** that jar jar binx looking *** callous

Got the sword (Thanks NTTMT), Pulse from the Guardian Gladiators thing, chest from the end chest, and rocket launcher from the sweep bot

DJ4JfKbXkAAn4cz.jpg

Bopped those undftd gucci joints too in the midst of it all so good saturday

Back
Top Bottom