Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Can't justify yearly releases with most gaming series outside of sports in my opinion.

While it might not be the mainstay shooter(Destiny), it's still one of those games that defines the generation of gaming.

D2_Development_Roadmap_4_10_3.jpg

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46735

As predicted, Fall (expansion) is the target for the changes we've been asking for.................although Private Matches being enabled is coming earlier than we expected

I CAME HERE TO SAY JUST THAT. THE MOST REQUESTED CHANGES THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING FOR IS TIMED FOR THE EXPANSION. HOW CONVENIENT. LOL

They pulled this stunt last time with the Taken King expansion...........which is how the Infusion Leveling system got introduced AND revamped the Light Level system in Destiny 1 altogether (which was a result of everyone complaining about the "Forever 29/Forever 31" level system).

So technically, they are right on scheduling with "copying" Destiny 1's way of developing games.............give mediocre utter **** at the Vanilla part of the life-cycle, give 2-3 bandaids throughout the 1-2 DLCs introduced prior to the Expansion, then fix the major bugs by the Expansion itself.

Kinda sucks that it has become Bungie's "schtick" now........when they could've just built off of Destiny 1's "fixes" from the beginning of D2.

I see that it’s $18 on GameFly and I’m tempted to jump back in. Then I realized that I’d need to buy the expansion pass to actually do anything and it’s $30. Might as well just wait until September when the “taken king” edition is released

People still play this game? Wow.

D2 was a step back from D1. Now we are essentially getting D1 back by the time we get to December? Bungie ruined this game. I don't see a way to fix it. Fun while it lasted bros.

People still play this game? Wow.

D2 was a step back from D1. Now we are essentially getting D1 back by the time we get to December? Bungie ruined this game. I don't see a way to fix it. Fun while it lasted bros.

Sucks you forced urself to pay for both DLCs, doesnt it?

Back
Top Bottom