Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Still won’t get me to play until expansion and that’s just because I already paid for it.

I'll probably experiment with it tomorrow, but I don't think this is the correct answer YET.

The weapon system of "dual primaries" and "shove non-primaries all into the POWER SLOT" still needs to be solved, and the question of "better loot" is still left unanswered DESPITE the necessary needed buffs to all weapon-types that are NOT Uriel's Gift archetypes happening tomorrow as well.

Worst case scenario, all primary weapons will have the same time-to-kill as Uriel's Gift........which adds variety to weapon builds BUT makes the game even more stale without having a "unified meta" to aim for.

They've taken the right steps though.........it seems.

Got a free trial with my X1X so I'll be getting into the XB1 version for a little while, if anyone wants to play add me, CryingFreemanYo

So far based on the new Update, the Nightshade has been buffed to Hawksaw status..............it's been awhile since we've had a Hawksaw-like Pulse Rifle in Destiny

So far based on the new Update, the Nightshade has been buffed to Hawksaw status..............it's been awhile since we've had a Hawksaw-like Pulse Rifle in Destiny

My total play time with pulse rifles in D2 has to be less than 20 minutes

TRUTH. I DON'T CARE ABOUT PLAYING DRESS UP. I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE PERKS AND THE PERKS RIGHT NOW ARE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

perks are trash bring back random rolls for D2 and may jump in when game of the year version with all expansions comes out

bring back the old days when you can stack sky burners annex with the dragons breath and the and void bow with light of the pack and make it rain orbs and supers over and over and over again totally broken

@bigj505 never forget the dragons breath was GOD

would complete whole raids with it was my favorite rocker launcher

Dragons Breath > updated Gally

Yeah, the perks are still trash..........the sandbox hasn't changed that. Supposedly Bungie banking on their "Mods 2.0" to give us back some of those perks WE LOVED from D1, but Bungie has been postponing "Mod 2.0" like 3-4 times already.

That being said, I like that my Nightshade can now be able to outgun people with the Uriel's Gift...........DESPITE still using the Uriel's Gift in my loadout LOL

perks are trash bring back random rolls for D2 and may jump in when game of the year version with all expansions comes out

bring back the old days when you can stack sky burners annex with the dragons breath and the and void bow with light of the pack and make it rain orbs and supers over and over and over again totally broken

@bigj505 never forget the dragons breath was GOD

would complete whole raids with it was my favorite rocker launcher

Dragons Breath > updated Gally
Truth>

Yeah, the perks are still trash..........the sandbox hasn't changed that. Supposedly Bungie banking on their "Mods 2.0" to give us back some of those perks WE LOVED from D1, but Bungie has been postponing "Mod 2.0" like 3-4 times already.

That being said, I like that my Nightshade can now be able to outgun people with the Uriel's Gift...........DESPITE still using the Uriel's Gift in my loadout LOL

I know you weren't active the past few months but it was literally an auto-rifle fest on PvP and now all those clowns are getting smoked with the update because they can't adjust.

I know you weren't active the past few months but it was literally an auto-rifle fest on PvP and now all those clowns are getting smoked with the update because they can't adjust.

it feels so good.......cats are trying to mid-range me with their Uriel's, and I'm literally landing all critical shots with my Nightshade within a matter of seconds.

I have a feeling they'll adjust, but it just feels good to pub stomp with a PULSE RIFLE again. None of this Uriel's spam.........but I did notice that the Last Hope sidearm also got a super buff as well :evil:

So is it cool to pull D2 back out to play?

Maybe just for today.......I feel it'll get stale by the end of the week once again. This is still not enough to make me buy any of the DLCs that I missed out (won't even bother with the May DLC either)

Although, I heard.........there is now a secret Nightfall exclusive legendary sniper loot drop for completing the Nightfall with some specific requirements

You're a Destiny OG though, talking more about the Uriel spammers that were maining Midas when the game first game out.

Gonna go after that Nightfall sniper later
Midas ugh i still hate that freaking gun only gun i cant beat one on one.

I stand corrected on the Nightshade Pulse getting the great benefits from the Update..............its actually the Lincoln Green Pulse Rifle that is the one that granted the gracious buff to "outgun" Uriel's and Positive Outlook.

1.5 hours into the update going live, the Uriel/PO players started to get better at their aiming and completed outgunned the living **** out of my Nightshade build. I switched over to the Lincoln Green, and immediately went back to shredding them again. Researched later on Reddit, Lincoln Green's "archetype" got the biggest buff out of all the pulse rifles from the entire update.

Lincoln Green > Uriel's Gift

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...nges-to-destiny-2s-weapon-loadout-system.aspx

As part of a recent Q&A with its community, Destiny 2 sandbox design lead Josh Hamrick made time to respond to a fan's question about the way Destiny 2 handled its weapon slots. "I really wish D2 weapons system returns to primary/special/heavy," the fan said. "It was better than the current one. Is my wish reasonable?

"You can expect weapon slot changes in the future of Destiny 2," Hamrick responded. "We are actively working on a new system right now and we will have more to show and tell this summer [sic]."

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom